Yandere!Satan x oc x Yandere! Belphegor [3/9]

After dinner was done as was the dishes, Belphegor went to talk to Satan about what had happened at dinner. He knocked on Satan's door only to soon see the blond haired male. "So you came on your own. I was about to message you. We need to talk."

He raised an eyebrow confused. "What do you mean we need to talk?"

"It's about Rini, get in." Satan said as he opened the door more

Belphegor went in without a word before Satan sat at his desk. "Rini needs to be constantly watched by one of us."

"How come? She's a full grown adult."

"A full grown adult with illnesses that wish to kill her before we can put our final plan into play. I found out that she's been harming herself. On her left arm from her wrist to her elbow she has bandages. She most likely has been doing so for a while, she said she'd stopped but we can't trust that she'll do so."

Belphegor was quiet for a moment before he looked at Satan once more. "Alright, then we need to have a system."

"Since I found out she'll be wry of me at first, so why don't you go and be around her first? She'll probably feel calmer knowing that you're around her than if I was around her." Satan said in thought, before suggesting what he had

Belphegor raised an eyebrow at Satan. "Wouldn't it be better if you were the one around her? You obviously care a lot about her."

"I do, don't get me wrong about that, but I need time to center myself. I got a bit ahead of myself earlier when she had bandaged my hand. After I found out she cut herself I ended up kissing her. That kiss...well it can be addictive to me if I was to be around her again any time soon." Satan admitted

"You kissed Rini?! I thought we both agreed not to kiss her until she was ready to be ours?!" Belphegor huffed out annoyed

"We did! We did! I'm sorry, but I couldn't hold myself back. Both Rini and I were weak at the time, I couldn't let the chance slip away. If you want you can do the same if you want while you're with her. I'll let you know when I'm able to be around her properly once more."

Belphegor nodded his head and left out grumbling a bit to himself, How dare he go and kiss Rini! They had a promise and he broke it! He went to Rini's room and knocked on the door only to get the young brunette as she had a tank top and a towel on her.

"Sorry to bother you Rini, but can we talk for a moment?"

"Can you give me like two minutes to finish dressing myself please?"

Belphegor noticed it wasn't just her left arm but her right arm that was bandage, but he didn't say anything about it. He just merely nodded his head at her question which made her smile and having her thank him. Once she finished changing she opened the door once more as she had covered her arms with her hoodie once more and wore shorts under it.

Rini opened the door more as she allowed him into the room, once he was in the room and the door was shut he grabbed onto her hands rather quickly before he pushed her up against the door as he looked her dead in the eyes. "Why did I see bandages on both of your arms Rini? What's made you want to do something to your precious skin?"

Rini looked at him flustered as she heard him speak, "S-So it's not just him, you truly care about me too?"

"Of course I do now answer me."

"Please let go of my hands, I'll show you why I wear these bandages."

He did reluctantly, only for her to show him that she had rashes on both of her arms. His eyes widened in shock. "When did you get those?"