Haruka Isumi

A/n: I am well aware that in the anime/game that he is a teenager. So in this one-shot he is aged up to be twenty four years old.

Haruka and Rena had been together for half a year now-which was longer than the relationships she had been in previously that she willingly allowed herself to be in. Haruka knew that Rena was a busy woman and that she wasn't one to say 'no' to people. As much as he adored the elder woman, he wished she didn't over work herself. Even he knew what would happen if she over worked herself. But that didn't matter to her. 

Her candy company 'Sweet Delights' sky rocketed after she had gone with his suggestion of doing mascots. Along with her candy company there was a Kids TV show which showed how the candies were and such. In the TV show ZOOL and a few of the females for Sweet Angels were all a part of the voices of the candies that were made up. As it came to be December, he really hoped he'd be able to see Rena since he hadn't seen her in two months. 

But he hadn't gotten a word from Rena saying that she was back home until the day before his birthday. When he was about to go to bed he had gotten a text message from his girlfriend.

Rena: Haruka dear, please come over to my manor when you get the chance we need to talk

Haruka chose to put his shoes on and leave out without a word to the others. He couldn't wait to see Rena again, it had been too long since he heard her voice and had her in his arms. He took two trains and a taxi just to be able to get to Rena's manor. When he got to the manor and knocked on the door one of her butlers answered the door and let him in. 

"The young mistress is in her game room waiting for you."

He nodded his head before he went into the manor. He kicked his shoes off before he went to the game room to see that Rena was reading in the game room. He tackled her into a tight hug seeing her. "Rena!"

She smiled and hugged him back placing her book to the side. "Someone's happy to see me." She teased

He kissed her on the lips before he smiled at her "I've missed you so much these last two months! How did things go?"

"Well, very well actually. But I'm here for the rest of the year." She said with a smile

Haruka was more than happy to hear that he'd be able to see her for the rest of the month. "You said you wanted to talk to me, what about?" He asked curiously

"I did wish to talk to you Haruka. As you know I wanted to be as slow as possible with you."

He nodded his head. "Right, you didn't want things to repeat after what happened with the last two idiots that were with you."

"Exactly, we've been together longer than I had been with them, you've shown me that you can handle me at my best and at my worst. So...I'm openly willing to be with you fully if you wish to."

He blinked his eyes a few times as he heard her speak. "And here I thought I did something wrong. Are you sure you want to do something like that with me Rena?" He asked concerned as he sat up

She sat up properly and went on top of him wrapping her arms around his neck as she tilted her head to the side "Are you saying you don't wish to be with me like that Haruka? I've heard word not just from Toma but from Minami and Torao that you've been in a pissy ass mood as of late. No doubt it's because you've been sexually frustrated. Guys can get that way too y'know. It's not just females."

Haruka averted his eyes as he felt uncomfortable with her on top of him. "They really shouldn't have told you that, I can take care of myself. I don't need to have you do anything Rena. I'm fine."