Touma Amagaze

Touma wanted to get the most out of halloween so he had Jupiter go through a haunted house that had opened up not far from 315's apartment complex. Little did he know that a female he once knew ran the haunted house and was not only the person who was waiting out front but the main scare of the attraction. They went in after paying as the door shut behind them. It was cold and foggy within the place with the floor boards creaking with each step they made.

As they past several halls they were spooked little by little-a few things got to Touma until they got to the last room which they had all ran to. They saw a young brunette female hung to the ceiling with a sign that was in blood. The sign read 'my family was broken, as was my heart. The rejection in my life led me to death'

They all freaked out until Touma realized who the female was, he went up to the female and got her down only to feel a pulse. He got the rope from around her neck as well as the note before he woke her up only to see her pink eyes once more. "Shylin what are you doing in a place like this?"

"This used to be my home-the old landlord said that I could do what I want with the place so I chose to make it into a place of horror." She said weakly before she sighed and closed her eyes. "I wish you didn't take me down from that."

He didn't like that she had tried to kill herself, he knocked her up side the head and glared at her. "You can't give up on your life now!"

"Who are you to say that to me, the exit is right past that door way." Shylin said with a sigh

Touma grabbed her hand and he pulled her out with him, she looked to him confused until they got out of the haunted house. Shouta and Hokuto both said their goodbyes as Touma took Shylin to where he lived alone. He helped her wash the make up off of her face as well as her hands and arms. Once it was off of her he gave her old clothes that he didn't wear as much to wear for the night.

She thanked him before she changed. Once she was dressed and out of the bathroom Touma had his arms crossed. "Mind telling me just what's been going on with you Shylin? How come you've resorted to trying to kill yourself all of a sudden?"

She looked down sadly as she placed her hands together in front of her. "I...I've been disowned by my parents for sticking up for myself. They left the area and left me all alone. I...I've been working really hard as a composer but it's been really difficult on me since the guy I had liked before he-he had rejected me since I was socially awkward...he said he'd never date a freaky girl like me."

Touma couldn't believe what he was hearing and he pulled her into him before wrapping his arms around her as he averted his eyes from her. "You shouldn't listen to people who don't know you that well-that includes your parents. They're just as bad as my father. If you want my opinion I think you are wonderful person, hard working-smart and beyond beautiful inside and out."

She stiffened up hearing his words as she looked up at him. "T-Touma?"

He looked to her seriously. "Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. C'mon it's getting late both of us have to work tomorrow."

"Y-Yeah...okay."

He let her sleep beside him on the bed as he had his back towards her as she did the same feeling very awkward lying beside her best male friend. It got a bit too awkward for her so once she heard him snore she got up and she went back into the clothes she came there in. She didn't want to be a burden to Touma-so she was going to leave before he could wake up.

But it didn't work in her favor, he had found her in the bathroom as he glared at her tiredly. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

She was speechless as she looked at him. He pushed her up against the wall as he made the space between them almost not exist. "Answer me Shylin."

"I..I was going to leave. I don't want to be a burden to you Touma." She said sadly

He cupped her face in his hand before he kissed her on the lips. Her pink eyes widen as she felt his lips against hers as her face went bright red, she didn't know what to do since she only had her undergarments on. He soon pulled away from her as he pressed his forehead against hers.

"You really are hard headed. I didn't say what I had to you just so you could run off on me. You don't seem to realize just how much I care for you do you?"

She was speechless as she heard the brunette male speak, when he didn't hear a word out of her he smirked and picked the young woman up before he took her to his room once more. He then caged her under him as he kissed her again, that time he got her kissing him back as her arms wrapped around his neck. He was soon able to get her to open her mouth and dart his tongue inside of her as he slipped one of his hands down her pale slim body.

He undid the bra from the front before he quickly was able to strip her of her panties, two of his fingers grazed the entrance of her womanhood before he slipped them into her-earning a moan of approval from the young brunette girl. He smirked a bit as he moved his fingers fast and hard inside of her until she finally parted from his lips as his name left her lips.

He kissed down her neck as he took her bra off of her body and took one of her breasts in his mouth as she held onto the bed on either side of her. "T-Touma...I...I feel...A-ahn.."

"Do it Shy-let me feel it." Touma said as he looked up to her

It wasn't soon after that-that she had her first orgasm, touma pulled his fingers out of her before being pushed down and stripped of his clothes as she had quickly moved her hands up and down against his shaft making him moan out instantly as he forced her to kiss him once more to muffle the moans that came out of her until he felt himself getting closer, he then turned them back around as he caged her arms under his.

"I want you to know that I'm doing this because this entire time I've cared a lot for you just I'm crap when it comes to expressing myself to you. I never want you to think twice about ever doing what I saw earlier again. I love you Shylin."

She blushed as she looked up at him. "T-Touma...I...I love you too. Thank you for caring for me. Please...won't you carry on?"

"As my lady wishes." Touma said with a smile before he kissed her on the lips

He slipped himself inside of her making her whimper out at first before those whimpers turned to moans with each thrust he made inside of her. He couldn't keep the kiss with her as he felt himself getting closer to his release, he angled himself differently only to get a better response out of the young brunette female as his name left her lips once more making him grunt out louder with each thrust he made inside of her that got spastic and uneven until he felt her release for the second time that night.

Feeling her clench around him made him grunt out loudly as he pulled out before he came. He soon fell beside her as he pulled her closely to his chest which made her nuzzle herself against him. "Where do you live now?"

"A dorm house-it sucks though."

"I want you to live here with me-that way you and I can enjoy each other's company more." Touma stated as he looked down to her

Shylin looked up at him and smiled before she kissed him on the lips. "I like the sound of that Touma."

"Good now sleep before we do that again."

She giggled and nodded her head as she nuzzled herself up against his bare chest. "I love you Touma. Thank you for tonight." She said happily but tiredly.