Sasori

Amber wanted to make it up to Sasori since Halloween when he had gotten into her head that she was beautiful just the way she was. So she was going to give him a gift back, they both agreed that they'd spend the holidays at her place and he was going to be with her until the day after new years. It was the day of Christmas and he was supposed to be there soon. So she got herself ready for him only hoping that what she'd do would make him realize what he had done to his beloved raven haired girlfriend.

When Sasori got to the small apartment he had found his way to her room after he had taken his coat and boots off. It was fairly warm in the apartment which he had expected since he knew all too well that she disliked the winter and the coldness of the snow. What he hadn't expect was to see his beloved raven haired girlfriend in a sexy red outfit lying on her bed with a smirk on her face. He had to hold his face to keep himself from having a nosebleed.

"A-amber...What's the meaning of this?"

"Merry christmas Sasori hun." she said happily as she uncrossed her legs

As she did so he could see that under the hip tight clothes she wore nothing under it. Sasori swallowed hard as he watched the young woman make her way over to him and push him up against the wall. He was in so much shock it took him a while to even realize that she had even came up to him. It wasn't until after he felt her small hands and mouth against him that he snapped out of it.

His brown eyes shut as he realized that she had began to touch him to begin with. His left hand went on top of her head as he had began to moan out from the sensation of her lovely mouth moving in the way it was against him. He bit his bottom lip as he felt himself getting closer to his climax. "A-Amber..."

"I know..I know." She said moving away from him as she smirked at him. "So dear-what are you going to do about your present?"

As she spoke she motioned to her body which made his brown eyes lust for her as he pushed her up against her bed and stripped her of her clothes before he lifted her leg up over his shoulder. "You're going to pay for being such a naughty little girl. I'm starting to think that boosting your confidence was the wrong thing to do since you're using it a bit too well on your own."

With each word he spoke to her he had thrusted harder and faster inside of her, she held onto her bed on either side of her with each thrust he made inside of her making him smirk a bit before he was finally able to get her to scream his name out as he was able to get to her weak spot inside of her. He could feel her body arched up against his as her chest brushed up against his with each thrust he made inside of her.

It didn't take long for her to be able to release once she was screaming out under him, Sasori just smirked as he flipped her onto her hands and knees. "We're far from done sweetie, you have to pay for what you've done to me since I walked into your room. I'm going to make sure that you're so sore that you won't be able to walk at all tomorrow." He whispered softly into her ear with a smirk on his face

Amber blushed as she looked behind her to the red haired male unsure of just what he had in mind but she knew she was going to be in for hell knowing her beloved boyfriend's evil smirk.