Laxus Dreyar

Leah was really excited when it came down to Halloween, she never got to spend it with her beloved boyfriend-So when she heard from Laxus that he would be able to spend that day with her she knew just what she'd do that day. She had been planning it since he had made a mention to her that she'd look sexy in a cat outfit.

So she did what she could to grant him that one fantasy. Leah went searching everywhere for the perfect outfit to wear only to find a tiger outfit that was perfect for it. She took a shower before she got into the outfit before she texted her lovely boyfriend saying that he could come over whenever he wanted only to get a message back saying that he was on his way over.

Leah was very quick to go to the hallway that was in front of the door and she sat in front of it on her knees with her hands between her legs. Her palms were on the wooden floor as she had the hood of her lovely tiger jacket up so the ears could show and cover her mid-length brown hair. She soon saw her blond haired boyfriend who was shocked to see her on the ground in the outfit she was wearing.

"Well this is different."

She smiled at him and crawled up to him as he shut the door, his silver eyes watched her every move as he leaned against the front door until she was right in front of him. Her small slender fingers went up to the top of his pants as she reached up at him. "Happy Halloween Master Laxus nya!" She said happily as she smiled at him

Hearing the words she spoke made him stiffen slightly before he cupped her face in one of his hands and leaned down to kiss her on the lips softly. "Master huh? Just what are you thinking you naughty girl."

"I want to make Master Laxus happy since I know he's been really stressed out with work, so I figured it'd be a good treat for master Laxus to get something he really wanted." Leah stated as she looked him in the eyes

Laxus was touched that she was thinking about him so much-he kissed her on the lips once more and pulled her up on her feet. He kept his lips on hers as he stripped her of her jacket as he slipped his hands up to her hips. "If that's really want you to do there's only one thing that I want from you princess."

Her eyes looked up to him gleaming slightly. "Yes master?"

"I want my name to be screamed out of your beautiful lips." He said softly to her.

She giggled as she smiled up at him. "Of course anything that you want Master."

He grinned a bit as he slipped her off from the door and to her room that wasn't that far from the door way. Once he had her on her bed he took his jacket and sweater off of his body before he slipped her bra off of her body, he kissed her on the lips as his hands made their way to her breasts making her instantly moan against his lips as he moved himself into her making hot friction between the two of them until he trailed the kiss down to her neck.

It didn't take long for him to be able to hear her moan his name as she mewled out. Laxus's lips didn't stay on her neck-they soon traveled down her entire body as he stripped her of the rest of the clothes she wore as well as doing the same to himself making sure to kick his shoes off as well. As he finished undressing Leah he kissed up her legs before he slipped himself inside of her making her hitch her breath in her throat and moan out.

Laxus's thrusts inside of her were first slow and passionate before they turned spastic and rough due to him getting closer and closer to cumming and feeling his brunette girlfriend getting close to hers as well while he heard her scream his name out with each thrust he made inside of her. In the end he got her to release before he did which made him feel like a load had been taken off from his shoulders.

He soon lied beside her as he laced his fingers of his right hand to her left hand. "Thank you Leah."

She smiled tiredly at him and snuggled up against him. "You're welcome hun, I love you."

"I love you as well. Sleep beautiful."