Fuuto Asahina

Kara had agreed to spend the holiday with Fuuto and his family at a ski lodge-but what she hadn't expect was that he would try to get her to be an outside person when she was an indoors type of person. She refused many times to leave the lodge only for him to force her out the day of Christmas, she of course objected the entire time.

When he finally got her outside he whispered in her ear with a smirk on his face. "If you do this, you can control what we do tonight."

She narrowed her eyes at him. "You better not be messin' with me right now Asahina. I will kick your ass if that's true."

"It's not a trick I promise." He said with a grin

"Fine what the hell am I doing here?" She said with a sigh

Fuuto went behind her and showed her how to go on a snow board before he let go of her hips and let her go on her own. She was okay for a bit before she fell straight into the snow. As she did she could hear laughing and looked behind her to see that it was Fuuto who had laughed at her. She glared at him and took the snow board off of her before she walked the rest of the way down the snowy hill. She then went inside to place the snowboard back before she went to take a warm bath.

Her face felt numb from the amount of snow that went onto her face. She ended up soon seeing Fuuto in the bath house as well as she saw him get closer to where she was. She got the towel from around her head and she got up as she slipped out of the bath house as his back was towards her. She didn't want to see him after he had laughed at her, there was a reason that she didn't want to be outside for the holidays and he showed her just how much he actually gave a damn about her.

Once she was dressed she went to talk to Ema and Hikaru for a bit only for the three of them to watch the fireworks together. As they did Kara could feel someone holding her from behind, she knew that it was Fuuto and intentionally stepped back to step on his toes making him let her go before she went to by Ema and hugged her tightly. "Merry Christmas Ema!" She said happily

She then hugged the rest of the guys that had came with them and said the same thing to all of them ignoring Fuuto the entire time. She knew that she was making him annoyed and jealous but it was what he got for being an ass to her. When it came to sleeping she slept away from him. Fuuto was really pissy about how she was acting and he pulled her into him as they were lying on the bed together.

"What the fuck do I have to do just to get you to talk to me?" Fuuto asked as he pinned her down onto the bed

She just stared at him annoyed before he sighed and he kissed her on the lips. "Okay-Okay...I get it. I fucked up. I shouldn't have done what I did when you fell. I'm sorry. Are you at least okay?"

"I'm still here aren't I?" She said sarcastically

He sighed once more and he pressed his forehead against hers. "I shouldn't have laughed, I feel really bad about it. Is there anything that I can do to make it up to you?"

She turned them over as she sat on top of him with a smirk on her face. "You want to make it up to me, then be a good boy and stay true to your word. Let me take control tonight like you promised me."

He nodded his head as he brushed his right hand against the side of her face. "Alright, if that's what you want out of me."

She swatted his hand from her face before she smirked at him. "No touchy until I let you."

He sighed out before he kept his hands on either side of him. Kara grinned as she took his shirt off of him before moving down and slipping his pants and boxers off as well. Fuuto just watched her for a moment before his eyes shut as he felt her mouth and hands against his shaft. He couldn't hold back the moans that came out of him with each time he felt her tongue press up against his shaft.

"S-Shit..K-Kara!"

She only turned herself so her legs were on either side of his head as she took her mouth off of him for a moment. "Go on, I know you want to Fuuto dear." She said as she looked to him with a smirk

He was quick to wrap one of his arms around her waist as he pulled her closer to him as he began to eat her out to give her a bit of what she had given him only for her to go back to giving him a blow job. Fuuto moaned against her as he held onto her tighter as his mouth and tongue worked faster to get her off as he soon added his fingers to the mix. He soon felt her remove herself once more as she began to moan his name. She soon swatted his arm from around her before she turned herself so she could be on top of him.

Fuuto's eyes shut for a mere moment before he began to moan out feeling her move on top of him, it was a short while before he felt her movements getting faster and harder. "K-Kara...S-Shit...Let me touch you!" Fuuto moaned out as he thrusted his hips up to meet her half way

"F-Fine...Just don't you dare turn us around."

Fuuto instantly placed his hands on her hips and pushed her onto him deeper making her scream out as he kept moving himself under her getting both of them closer to their climax until it finally came to them. After they had he pushed her down onto her back. "My turn my dear, I gave you your chance now let me give you the time of your life while we're here." He said with a smirk

She nodded her head as she wrapped her legs and arms around his body. "Merry Christmas Fuuto dear."

"Merry Christmas Kara."