Tsubaki Asahina

Tina was really into halloween-Tsubaki knew this and was going to use it against her as he went to where she worked to scare her with a prank. But as he went home to get what he needed for the prank he saw that the house looked like a haunted house. "Tina....Arina?" Tsubaki asked cautiously

He didn't get an answer so he walked through the house only for him to jump and scream out as he got to the kitchen as the purple haired female and raven haired female jumped out from their hiding spots with spooky masks on. He held his chest where his heart was only to shut his eyes as he sighed out.

"D-Damn it girls, what the hell!" Tsubaki said as he looked to them

Tina got out of hiding and she took her mask off of her face. Along with the mask she was wearing a pink and black corset top and a short fishnet skirt that was black and pink with her black socks. "This is our way of getting back at you for last year when you almost gave Ari a heart attack." Tina said before she stuck her tongue out at her husband.

"Babe, that's not cool."

"Just like almost giving my bestie a heart attack without her hubby around. Now I do have something to make up for it just you have to catch me first." Tina said as she went up to the white haired male and pressed her hand against his jeans before rushing off with a smirk on her face.

Tsubaki's purple eyes widen as he felt what his wife did to her-He then looked to Arina. "Did she just do what I think she just did?"

"Mhm, and don't worry about me, I'm gunna be going somewhere else with Azu tonight." Arina said happily before she took her mask off and jumped off from where she was on top of the counter.

"Alright, but be careful out there." Tsubaki said before he went to chase after his wife.

He soon caught up to her and went to catch her only for her to rush off again past Arina who was leaving shaking her head. Tsubaki had to chase Tina around almost the entire house before he finally caught her by the door to her room. He was almost out of breath by that time. Tsubaki didn't let her speak or get out of his arms as he caught her lips with his while pressing himself up against her.

She groaned out as her hands went to his arms holding onto the cloth of his jacket as he did so. He smirked against her lips as he picked the young raven haired female up and took her to her room shutting the door behind him as he did so. Tsubaki was fairly quick to place her against the bed quickly as he took her skirt off and move his hand to the back to undo the zipper of the corset.

"You had Arina help you with this didn't you?" Tsubaki asked as he took it off of her

"Mhm, it was her idea too." Tina said with a grin

Tsubaki knew that he would have to talk to Arina about making him get turned out by his wife when he was perfectly fine with how things were between the two of them. But for that day he'd let it go as he saw that under the skirt she didn't wear anything under it which was more than fine to him. He was fairly quick to take his jacket sweater and jeans off as he kicked his shoes off of his feet.

He was already turned on the moment he saw his woman in the clothes she wore he didn't need her to tease him before making him chase her like she had. Tsubaki kissed her on the lips as he slipped his fingers into her body making her moan out loudly against her lips. Tsubaki enjoyed hearing her moan out and he pushed his fingers deeper and faster inside of her until he got her to pull away from the kiss to scream out his name.

Tsubaki grinned down at her before he slipped his boxers off of him and raised one of her legs around his waist. "You know I was going to prank you-but this works too." Tsubaki said with a smirk

"Ass-I knew you would, as did Ari. It's why we scared you earlier." Tina said before she stuck her tongue out at him

His eyebrow twitched a bit before he roughly thrust himself deeply inside of her body making her gasp out and moan loudly. "Oh really? Looks like I'm going to have to do something about that sneaky mind of yours Tina, hold on tight cause I'm not going easy on you tonight."

Before she could say anything to object to it he was already moving in and out of her as he was kissing up and down her neck marking whatever skin that he could-groaning out every now and then knowing damn well that he'd make her too sore to leave him in the morning-which was just fine with him. Tina held onto his upper arms as she moaned out and screamed with the thrusts that he had made inside of her. It didn't take long for him to get her to release against him-but he didn't stop there.

He pulled his raven haired girlfriend up and he had her facing him on his lap. "You know what to do Tina, you're not sleeping until I feel like you've learned not to scare me like that."

"Yeah-Neither one of us are sleeping sweetie cause you know I'll just do it again next year." She said with a smirk as she wrapped her arms around his neck to kiss him on the lips.