ZEN/Ryu Hyun

Zen wasn't used to the time apart from his girlfriend Emilia-This was the first time her job had taken her away from him and it was the first time their roles had been swamped. Instead of her missing him and wanting him home, he was the one that missed her and wanting her home. It was halloween and he couldn't even celebrate the holiday with her.

That was until she had called him as he was just staring at pictures of her that he had on his phone. He immediately answered the call and smiled as he spoke up. "Hey babe"

"Hey handsome, how is my prince tonight?" She said happily

"Missing you a lot...Is this what you feel when I'm gone for hours?" Zen asked as he sighed out

"Sorta, I get anxious and depressed when I'm there on my own. I'm actually pretty surprised that you're up right now. Mind telling me what's up with you?"

"I can't stand the space between us right now. You have no idea how badly I want you right now-how much I've wanted to find you just to be able to kiss you and touch your body once more." Zen said with a sigh as he had his eyes closed "I can't sleep when you're the only thing on my mind Jagiya."

"I know the space sucks-but soon you'll see me again. So what thoughts have you been having of me Zenny?"

He sat up as he heard his girlfriend's voice change instantly from her usual chipper voice to a low lust filled one.

"B-Babe...Don't talk like that you'll rile me up even more than I already am."

"So...you've already been thinking about me that way huh? Just what has your mind been doing while I've been gone handsome?"

He let out a low sigh before he lied back down and shut his eyes again. "It first just started out pretty innocent-you being in my arms. Us cuddling, then us kissing...which lead to me feeling your beautiful skin under mine. I miss how you'd sound with every thrust I made into your small beautiful body. The beautiful look on your face...It made me get even more turned on."

"Aww, so you turned yourself on without me even there. You must really miss me babe."

"You have no idea Emi..."

"I think I do-it's why I'm calling you. I found your little present in my bag earlier. I don't know how you realize the fact that your scent turns me on-but you caused a problem that you're going to fix one way or another."

"So this isn't just some random call like I thought it was...is it?"

"No...not it's not. Tell me Zenny, just what are you wearing?"

"I can do you one better Jagiya..."

He got up quickly and went to the bathroom to take a selfie of himself before he sent it to her. He soon heard his girlfriend chuckle a bit. "Well-well...seems like someone is a bit eager. You've really done a number on yourself haven't you zenny?"

As she spoke to him Zen went back to the bed room and lied down. "I can't help it...you're too damn attractive for your own good Jagiya."

"So how about we do each other a favor?"

His body stiffened hearing her words. "Y-You aren't thinking what I think you're thinking are you?" He asked cautiously

He soon heard her moan into the phone which made his face go bright red. "B-Babe...Don't do this to me now-not when you aren't anywhere close to me."

"But Zenny...I need you." She said lustfully as she still moaned

"You're fucking yourself with your fingers right now aren't you?"