Reiji Kotobuki

Reiji wanted to spend as much time with his wife Shyla as he could on the day of Halloween-so when it came down to the day he did the afternoon concert that he had to do with STARISH and the rest of QUARTET NIGHT before he met up with his girlfriend who was already dressed up due to her own concert that she had finished up doing up.

"I see you're still in costume Shy." Reiji said with a smile

Shyla nodded her head. "Of course I am, it's halloween! So what did you wanna do today?"

"There's a place that I want to talk you to." Reiji said before he smiled at her.

She nodded her head and she laced her left hand with his right hand before the two of them walked off. He couldn't help but stare at his wife's outfit-it fit her just right in just the right places, not to mention the fact that she was leaning up against him with her chest against his arm. It was hard for him to stay sane that night as they went to dinner at a restaurant that was having a costume competition.

After they ate an announcer called all of those who wished to be a part of it. Shyla looked to Reiji who smiled and motioned for her to go up if she wants to. She hugged him before she rushed up-she and five other people went up. When they finally got to her the judges asked her a few questions before they went away from the people for the contest. After a few minutes of choosing they chose Shyla and a male wearing a vampire costume as their winners. She got a certificate as well as a bit of money which she gave back saying that she was thankful but she didn't need it.

When she got down Reiji took her to the apartment where they lived alone only to have Shyla tackled him down and kissed him on the lips making his fedora come off of his head. Reiji was shocked at first but he soon kissed her back as he flipped them over, making her be under him. "Shy-no way am I letting you top me this time, not with how much I've been repressing myself today since I've seen you."

She giggled and nodded her head. "Of course hun-anything you want."

Reiji grinned at her before he kissed her on the lips. Shyla instantly kissed him back as she felt him strip her short skirt and panties before feeling his fingers inside of her making her moan against his lips. His fingers moved faster and harder as he kissed down to her neck. "I'll make you regret ever wearing this costume outside of your venue Shy."

"I-I didn't wear this on stage...I-ah...R-Rei!" Shyla moaned

Reiji gave her a small smirk before he used his freehand to undo the corset she wore and slipped it off of her as he latched his mouth onto her left breast as he groped and toyed with her right breast. She moaned out as she arched her body into his. "R-Reiji..."

"You're doing just fine c'mon I know you can be louder shy." He muttered against her skin

She could only nod her head as she felt the immense amount of pleasure that she had gotten from Reiji, she held onto his shoulders tightly until she came against his fingers. He pulled them out as he kissed down to her womanhood. He then smirked at her. "I believe it's time I show you just how much you've affected me darling."

Before she could speak out her eyes widen as she felt his tongue inside of her. One of her hands instants went to his hair as he drove his tongue deeper inside of her making her hold onto the bed tightly as her chest arched upwards from the sheer pleasure she was getting from her brunette lover.

"R-Rei...REIJI!"

Once she came for the second time that night from him he chuckled as he licked his lips. "I'm far from done with you."

"I-I figured..."She said panting out

"I don't want you to do anything to me tonight-hard enough as it is-I don't think I'll last if I have you teasing me tonight hun." He said as he stripped himself of his clothes

Shyla nodded her head as she stared at her husband taking his clothes off. "O-Okay."

Reiji then slipped inside of her and both of them moaned at the initial feeling before he began to thrust himself in and out of her. In doing so he felt her arms wrap around his neck as she kissed him on the lips moaning into his as his thrust went from being soft and slow to slightly rough and fast as he felt her hips move into his. One of his hands tangled itself into her brown hair as the other stayed on her hip keeping her from moving too much.

"S-Shy! I...Ahn...I can't hold myself back anymore. hold tight." Reiji moaned out before he thrusted himself deeper inside of her as he kissed down between her breasts.

Shyla's eyes shut tightly as she felt the increase of pleasure growing inside of her, she didn't understand how he changed so quickly. But she was enjoyed the fact that he was learning how to cope with the fact that she could instantly leave him she wanted to. Once they finally came Reiji lied on top of her panting "Feeling better Reiji?"

"Mhm-somewhat..."

"Somewhat? What do you mean by that?" Shyla asked curiously

He grinned as he looked up at her. "I mean that I want to have you all night-I'm just resting for a moment. Don't think that you're going to get off with just one time tonight."

Her purple eyes widen as she looked at him. "What the living heck Reiji-you're insane."

"Heh, you love me though."

She sighed and smiled. "Yeah...I do. Very much it's why I married you."