Akechi Goro

Livia had to work over time when it came close to Christmas, it was a point in time that she actually hated due to the fact that a lot of people were getting too cheerful for her liking. She was more than a bit salty when she worked due to the fact that her coworkers would be insensitive to the fact that she didn't have parents nor a family that she would be spending the holiday with. Due to her lack of plans she was stuck dealing with work with just two other people.

When she had finally gotten home she was tired and she hadn't noticed that Akechi had decorated the house until she had gotten out of her work clothes and went to the living room to see that there was cookies and cocoa waiting for her as well as her boyfriend sitting down reading a book.

"A-Akechi..."

He looked up from his book and shut it with his book mark in place. He set the book down and he went up to her and held her in his arms. "I know you've had a hard day at work, relax alright? You have the rest of the week off which gives you time to recollect yourself." He said sincerely to her

She looked up at him with a weak smile. "Yeah...that's true."

He pulled her onto the couch and gave her the cocoa before he fed her the cookies he had made, her eyes widen as she tasted how sweet the cookies were. "These are really good Akechi..."

"I'm glad you think so, it took me a while to get them right."

She giggled a bit, "And this is why I'm the one who cooks." she said with a smile

"I know-I know, I just wanted to do something nice for you." Akechi said sincerely to her.

She looked to him in awe. She didn't think that he'd ever do something so sweet for her. Livia placed her empty cup on the coffee table before she went on top of him. She kissed him on the lips before she slipped her hands up his shirt skillfully undoing the buttons for the shirt as she did so. Akechi kissed her back as he felt her small hands undo his shirt before taking it off of him. His hands went to her bare legs before slipping up her nightgown taking it off of her as he grinned at her.

"If this is how you are going to play Livia then so be it. Two can play this game sweet heart." He said softly to her

"Are you sure about that hun?" Livia said as she slid off of his lap and went on her knees in front of him.

She took his pants off of him and did the same to his underwear before she moved her hands and mouth against his shaft making him lean his head against the back of the couch as he moaned out. His left hand went straight to back of her short red locks, he could feel her movements getting faster as he began to moan her name repeatedly until he finally came inside her mouth.

Akechi shut his eyes to regain himself but he didn't have enough time to do so as he stiffened when he felt his beloved girlfriend slip herself onto him. He moaned once more as he held onto her hips. "S-Shit...L-Livia..."

"C'mon big boy I know you got what it takes to take me like this. You can't seriously think that I'd let you take control over us that easily." She said with a smirk as her lovely emerald eyes where hazed over in lust.

Akechi didn't know what had come over her but he wasn't going to object to what she was doing and kissed her on the lips softly. "If you want to stay on top of me you better move before I place you down onto the couch back first Livi." He said with a smirk

She nodded her head as she happily began to move on and off of him making both of them groan out at first-before it turned into them moaning out as she went faster and harder wanting more than she was getting out of being on top of him before he had her on the couch. He made her left leg be placed over his shoulder as he gave her everything that he could, earning lovely moans and screams out of the young red haired female the entire time until she finally came against him which soon after triggered him once more.

"Happy holiday's Livi."

Livia smiled up at Akechi. "happy holidays Kechi." She said with a small smile.