Karma Akabane

Karma really wanted to spook his girl out-why?

Because he could and it was near the time of Halloween, why else? He knew that Starla had a hard time getting over a lot of things. So he was going to try to do something to get her mind off of other things that he knew were bugging her-so after he had finished with decorating in and outside of the house for halloween, Karma thought that it'd be an awesome idea to turn off all of the lights and only have the lights on that were halloween decorations on.

He left a small trail of candy to his room before he had hid himself to scare her. He could already hear her calling his name but he wouldn't leave his spot. When he heard her finding the first piece of candy her voice went from scared to unamused. "Okay you piece of shit-you aren't scaring me. I'm not falling for it." Starla said unamused as she picked up the candy "And stop leaving shit on the damn floor asshole."

He just rolled his eyes as he kept a look out for her only to see her soon after with a bag that had the candy that he had left on the ground. She then turned the light on for his room before she threw the bag on his bed. "You're not getting me this time you bastard. Have fun on your own." She said loudly before she shut the door as she left

Karma's plan back fired on me and he bolted out of his spot to catch her before she leaves only to get scared himself as she was wearing a scary mask. She laughed as she heard him squeal out like a little girl. She took the mask off as she smirked at him. "That's what you get for wanting to scare me Karma you asshole."

He held his chest where his heart was as he realized that she framed him just to get revenge on him. "You sneaky bitch."

"I'm your bitch Karma." She said with a smirk.

"That you are and I'm going to punish you for that Starla." Karma said darkly as he went up to her

She looked unamused as she looked to him. "Oh a punishment huh? Okay I'm listening-what would a wuss like you do to me?"

"It's not a would but will do to you." Karma whispered in her

She looked unamused as he looked annoyed that she wasn't affect by his words to her. He took her to his room pushing the candy off of his bed before he was very quick to take her jacket, sweater and bra off of her. Karma got his belt off of him before tying her hands to the bed post. Once she was secured he took her jeans off of her body and slipped her boxer shorts off of her.

"You've been a bad girl Star-I'm going to make sure you realize what you've done to me sweet heart." Karma said as he undressed himself of his clothes

"What? I knew you'd want to scare the shit out of me like the devil you are-you were like that the entire time we were in middle school why would that change now that we're going into high school?" Starla asked unamused

He had to give her props for knowing him-but that wasn't going to stop him from what he was going to do to her. He made her quiet down by shoving his hard member into her mouth as he started slowly thrusting himself in and out of her mouth before going faster. He knew he didn't have to tell her what to do as she was already sucking him off.

Karma's left hand was on top of her head as his right hand was holding onto the bed frame to keep him from falling on top of her. He groaned out each time he moved himself inside of her mouth as soft pants left his lips. As soon as he came inside of her mouth he pulled himself out of her and crawled down her enough to slid himself inside of her womanhood. She wasn't given time to adjust to him as he kept one of her legs over his shoulder.

Once she was able to moan out his name came out of her lips each time that he thrusted into her. "That's it-scream out who you belong to Star..."Karma groaned out

Hearing his name come out of her lips made him end up going into her deeper until she came against him which made him release for the second time that night. He chuckled as he looked down to her. "Oh I'm far from done with you babe, we have all night and I've just begun to punish you. You're my little bitch-not the other way around." He whispered into her ear.