Yandere!Satan x oc x Yandere! Belphegor [4/9]

During school, Rini didn't act any different. Even though she did itch her arms more than a few times. As she had lunch Barbatos had came up to her as she was eating her lunch. He sat across from her as she raised an eyebrow at him. "May I assist you?"

"Lucifer told the young lord and I about how you are allergic to the laundry detergent that the brothers use. May I see the rash it has given you? I may be able to assist in decreasing the pain you feel due to it."

Rini's eyes widened hearing him speak, but nodded her head as she took her jacket off of her before she undid the bandage wraps around her arm. Once it was off of her he looked at the rash intently before he looked at her. "This is defiently a rash that is due to an allergic reaction. This began to show while you've lived with the brothers yes?"

She nodded her head. "Yes, first it was just the school uniform. But then my other clothes started to do the same after I washed them here. I didn't know what was going on before figuring out that it wasn't my clothes but the soap that was making me feel itchy."

"I see, interesting. I've never known anyone to be this allergic to something and it showing so much on a person."

"So...can you help me out with this Barbatos?" Rini asked concerned

He looked up from her arm and nodded his head. "Indeed I can. Once the wounds on you have healed up, I can help make the rash on your arms lessen. If I try now the wounds would probably worsen and I don't think that'd be preferred."

She shook her head no. "Alright...I'll try not to scratch at my arms. But it's going to be difficult since they itch so much."

The butler demon hummed out in thought before he tapped his finger against his chin a few times. "I'll see what I can do about helping you out with that, for now try not to open them up more than you already have."

"No promises there, but I'll try." She said as she put the bandages back over her arm once more.

Barbatos then got up to talk to Diavolo and Lucifer as Asmo took his place. "I saw the marks and rash on you. Poor little Rini, he might not be able to help you out but I can. After you get back home with Lucifer, come find me. I have the perfect Lotion that you can use that heals things like rashes and wounds. It might work on what you have going on with your arms. Though it does make me curious. Is it just your arms or is it your whole body?"

"It's the worst on my arms, but just about everywhere else I have a rash." Rini explained

Asmo let out a small sigh. "Oh dear, well I'll see what I can do to help you out. I can't believe it's taken you this long to talk to someone about this."

"Satan was concerned and confused about why I didn't say anything about it either. I'll tell you what I told him. All of you are stuck inside your own little worlds and barely hear me out-why should I explain to all of you that I have an allergic reaction when I can't even get any of you to truly listen to a thing I say to any of you?"

Asmodeus averted his eyes hearing her speak, he knew she was right and got up. "I see your point..well-I can assure you that things will probably change after today. Especially since you have our youngest brother so close to you."

"Doubtful but alright."

After lunch, Rini kept to herself until after school where she went with Lucifer to get different samples of laundry soap that were different from what they had. Plus a cleaner for the washer so her clothes wouldn't be contaminated with the others soap. When they got home, Rini first began a deep clean of the washer so she could start laundry up before she went to see Asmodeus who was happy to see her.