Yandere!Satan x oc x Yandere! Belphegor [7/9]

Satan didn't wait long at all to strip Rini of the clothes she wore, it was obvious she was wearing her night time attire which made him curious on why? Why was she wearing it if she was doing his chores all damn night and through the morning. Rini could tell that he wasn't completely with it and turned them over as she cupped his face in her hands. "What's going on inside that brilliant mind of yours love?" Rini inquired as she tilted her head to the side while looking him in the eyes

"You're wearing your night time attire, you had said to me you were doing chores till mid morning yes?"

"Indeed then I went to shower because I felt utterly gross, I chose to wear my sleep wear cause I was gonna wait for you in your room and I knew I was going to fall asleep due to how tired I had gotten."

"I see, let me just ask you this...he's only ever touched you once yes?"

"He meaning Belphie? Yeah just the one time. He hasn't been romantic towards me at all since he knew you weren't home. He said he felt too guilty to do anything."

"Tch, there's nothing for him to feel guilty about." Satan said averting his eyes

Rini slid her hands down his shirt softly and slowly before she took it off of him, before she undid his belt. "Listen Satan, when you and Belphie argued with one another he wasn't trying to get it so he was the only one with me...he wanted you to apologize for what you had done so things could go back to how it was before all that nonsense happened. He never wanted things to escalate how they had." She spoke as she undid his pants and pulled them down to his knees. "Belphie told me that he was going to refuse to be around me until you came back and we talked. He didn't like there was tension between us."

As she spoke she slipped his boxers off and began to move her hands against his shaft. He let out a low groan as he gritted his teeth. He refused to let her be the only one pleasuring someone, he grabbed a hold of her right leg as he pulled her legs closer to him. In doing so made her squeal out a bit in shock, she hadn't thought he'd do something like that so quickly, the shock was quickly shaken off as he pulled her panties off of her and replaced them with his tongue inside of her.

Rini instantly moaned out as she held onto the bed on either side of his legs tightly. "S-Satan...F-Fuck!"

Satan enjoyed hearing the sounds that came from her as he soon added two of his finger inside of her, which made her moan out a bit louder as he curved his fingers deep inside of her. Rini didn't like that he had taken over pleasuring her like he had, she had to get herself together as she held herself up with one of her hands as the other went back to pleasuring him, her arm almost buckled feeling his moans vibrate inside of her. So she decided to give him a bit of his own medicine. As she felt his tongue and fingers move inside of her, she used her hand and tongue against him.

It then turned into who'd cave in first-her or him. Which she ended up being the one that caved first due to where his tongue had made itself go inside of her. But that didn't mean she was going to give up on getting him to orgasm, when he eventually did. He pulled her up so she was back first against the bed, he made sure before her back hit the bed her night gown was off of her. He didn't waste time giving her a rather passionate kiss on the lips as he slipped himself between her legs.

As he had gotten all the way inside of her, he let out a loud pleasant groan as he held onto his bed frame with one hand and her hip with the other. Rini instantly wrapped her legs around his waist as her arms went around his neck, one lacing the back of his blond hair as the other was holding onto his back as his thrusts into her were rough and deep inside of her. Rini could barely keep the kiss with him due to the amount of pleasure she was receiving from him.

Satan kissed down from her lips to her neck to between her breasts as he made his mark on her there. He knew she wanted him to be possessive of her-so that's what he was going to do. He wasn't going to disappoint her, she wanted him to be possessive of her. If the woman he loved and adored truly wanted him to be possessive then so be it, he'd make her wish she never asked him to be that way. After he made his mark upon her body he kissed up to by her left ear.