Oliver Kirkland

Eva was really happy to be able to spend the holiday with her beloved Oliver, she wanted to be sure that his present was going to be just right for him. While he spent the day at the bakery working she was at the house doing what she knew she did best for him. Once he came home that evening Oliver wasn't surprised with how the place looked it made him really happy to see what his beloved did for him. The only thing was that he couldn't find her. He called out to her only to hear her in their now shared room, he smiled as he rushed to the room only for him to freeze up as he saw how little his girlfriend was wearing.

"E-Eva?"

"Merry Christmas darling, I wanted to show you just how much you mean to me." Eva said with a bright smile

Oliver went up to her uncertain as he felt a bit nervous. "What do you mean by that?"

She pulled him onto the bed and she went on top of him before she kissed him on the lips as she undid his bow tie and vest before doing the same to his shirt. Once he was bare chested her hands trailed down to his belt and pants before taking them off as well making sure that his shoes were taken off as well. He was a bit shocked that she had bravely taken all of his clothes off.

"I see you've gained the confidence to actually strip me...that's good."

"Mhm, it's been a few months. I want to be able to please you too Ollie" Eva said as she stroke his member with both of her hands.

Oliver was a moaning mess under her the entire time, not having the confidence to turn them around until he finally came inside of her mouth. Once he had her on her back he was very quick to pleasure her enough so he wouldn't hurt her before he slipped himself inside of her. Oliver was soft with her at first before moving faster and harder inside of her with each thrust he had made inside of her.

Once she had came against him and he came inside of her he lied against her chest. "Poppet..I think we're going to have an interesting time together for the next week or so." He said tiredly

"Mhm, I believe so as well." She said happily.

Book two: Lemon and non-Lemon one-shots [Anime & Games]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara