Masato Hijirikawa

Masato and Rune were working together-but Rune was being more than teasing towards him which didn't help his situation any. It wasn't until he got her alone in her apartment that he kissed her on the lips. "Rune you were just asking for this." He whispered to her

She chuckled as she looked up at him. "So you did get the memo-so what will you do now?"

Masato didn't take long to kiss her again but that time he slipped one of his hands up her leg wrapping it around his waist as he moved himself closer to her to her-that time she groaned out as she held on to the side of his face. He pushed himself up against her a few times making her whimper out in need only for her wrap her other leg around him as she moved herself against him.

She whimpered out in need as he grinned and pulled her from the wall only to place her on the bed, after her back hit the bed it wasn't long for him to take her clothes off and pleasure her body-touching her were he knew she'd feel the most pleasure. The place he spent the most time thrusting two of his fingers inside of her body.

As he did he could only hear her moans and pleads for more as she arched her body up into his. Masato gave her all that he could with the simplistic feeling of his fingers inside of her small body as he saw her small hands grip the bed sheets under her. It wasn't until she came against his fingers that he moved himself so her left leg was over his right shoulder as he licked up what didn't hit his fingers.

"M-MASATO!"

Masato held her hip with his free hand as he pushed his tongue deeper inside of her making her cry out louder and hold on to the top of his head while her feet curled up. Rune soon came again and cried out louder than before. Her hand went to the side as she panted out of breath with her eyes closed. It wasn't long after that-that Rune felt the feeling of Masato's skin against hers, she opened her eyes only for them to widen as she felt him move deeply inside of her.

He groaned out as he placed his forehead against her shoulder for only a moment before he began to slowly move out and in her once more. Masato got faster and harder as he heard the blue haired female under him begging him to do more to her. So he did without missing a beat, he made sure to pleasure her until neither one of them could move as he released himself inside of her.

Masato then lied on top of her as he wrapped his arms tightly around her. "This is what you get for teasing me Rune, I didn't think that I'd ever get tease so badly by you but I see that I was wrong about that."

"Hehe, you're going to have to do more than one round with me hun for me to be satisfied with you-you know that."

"Oh I know, I'm just resting a bit."

She moved a bit making him get up slightly only for her to push him down and to move on top of him making him moan out as he held onto her hips. "A-Alright...F-Fine. I get it."

She grinned and kissed him on the lips as she cupped his face in her hands. "I love you Masa-Happy Halloween hun."

"I love you too Rune, now move before you are flipped over onto your back once more." Masato threatened as he looked her in the eyes.

She chuckled and she kissed him on the lips once more. "very well Masa-hold onto my hips tightly."