Shiki Natsumezaka

Veronica loved Shiki more than anything; he was her soul mate and nothing could stop her from loving him the way that she did. It had been almost an entire year since they had been together and she wanted to do something to celebrate the holidays with him. So She kept things in secret as he was talking with her brother Damen. She kept her secret close to her till the night of Christmas. She had already gotten her gift from him which was a necklace with black wings on it.

She adored the necklace with her entire life. When they were heading to bed he saw that she had gotten dressed in a purple silk dress with thin straps as she wore fishnet stockings and one inch heels.

"Veronica? What's the meaning of this?"

She slowly got up and she pushed him up against the door as she kissed him on the lips as her hands went down his body. "I thought that since getting you something materialistic may rot over time. But I won't." She said before she grabbed his hands and placed his hands on her hips before she smirked at him. "Won't you unwrap me darling?"

Veronica saw his eyes go from confused to lust filled as she spoke; he gave her a lust-filled but passionate kiss as he picked her up, placing her on the bed as he moved his hands under the dress to take the stockings off of her and with them the shoes she wore as well. He then smirked as he saw she wore nothing under them.

"Such a bad girl; not wearing anything under your dress, you really want to be punished tonight didn't you?" He asked softly to her as he moved his hands back up her legs.

"S-Shiki..."

He chuckled a bit as he kissed her thigh as he trailed the kiss up her body until he got to her womanhood where he stopped and smirked as he looked up at her only to see her looking to him blushing a bit. He smirked a bit before he held her hip tightly within his hand; he then kissed the entrance to her womanhood before he spread her womanhood lips with two of his fingers before he stuck his tongue inside of her; earning a loud moan from her as he continued to brush his tongue inside of her until he felt her lace a hand through his hair pushing him deeper into her.

He knew what she wanted and he nipped at the side of her womanhood as he moved his tongue inside of her deeper. Her moans turned louder as his name left her lips making it impossible for her to do much of anything other than to take in what he did to her body. She soon let go of his head as she came, she panted deeply as she felt her body slowly losing the heat of her lover.

Shiki licked his lips as he looked to her; he enjoyed the dazed look on her face as he slowly slipped the lovely silk off of her body showing the rest of her beautiful body for him to see. He wasted no time pleasuring her body with soft kisses where he knew she was most weak; when he knew she'd had enough of him teasing her body he wasted no time taking his clothes off of himself and going inside of her.

The feeling of being inside of her was bliss to both of them; his name left Veronica's lips once more as he held her hip once more as he roughly thrusted into her as hard as he could pushing her deeply into the bed making both her and the bed cry out loudly from his movements as her nails went into his back; he enjoyed the pain so much and wanted her to do more to him.

He soon got his wish as her nails scraped down his back as her legs wrapped around his waist pulling him deeper inside of her. They both moaned at the feeling and he kissed her neck as he got her to her release once more. He soon followed after her and he kissed her on the lips as he felt one of her hands in his hair as he did so. She soon let go of him and he lied beside her.

"So how was that for a gift love?" Veronica said with a smile

"That's something I can get used to Veronica. I love you."

She snuggled up against him. "I love you too Shiki."