Her eyes widen, and she immediately takes miscellaneous items out from her item box.

Flashes of light cover her hands and her eyes dart back and forth across her status screens popping up one after another.

After almost a full minute passes, and half a dozen new high C-Grade and B-Grade items are produced in the blink of an eye, she turns to me.

"It's real... Mythic Grade Skills are real..."

As I nod and begin to explain how my buff works, making sure it's not to be confused with a skill upgrade buff, but a skill-sharing buff, Bri puts the pieces of the puzzle that is my time in the dark continent together very quickly.

"So, that means the Sector 2 Leader is actually dead and this is why he was able to craft such items beyond that of anyone else's capabilities. He must have been insanely lucky to get a Mythic Grade rating from an upgrade crystal... I've never heard of anyone getting anything over a legendary grade..."

She pauses.

"Other than a few element users upgrading their Advanced magic to Extreme. But that's an incredibly rare scenario too... It seems if one is over level 600, the chances of upgrading to that second rank increases drastically."

I look over at Bri again, taking away the mythic grade crafting skill in her possession and granting her access to my All-Seeing Eye ability.

"It's not as luck-based as you may think. Check your skills for yourself. There are hidden point systems within our system, upgrade crystals just act as an override feature. If you haven't stacked up enough Proficiency Points on your own, an upgrade crystal won't work. There's a reason the Association waits until after level 300 to give upgrade crystals to new hunters, and over 400 for those that have elements awakened too. Only 1 PP is awarded per level, so you'll be able to upgrade your skills on your own if you stack up enough."

Bri's eyes light up as she scrolls through her status and comes to see the upgrade options.

"1 per level... huh. It says here I need 1000 more points after my last upgrade to obtain a Mythic Grade Craftsmanship skill myself. So that means...someone would have to reach level 1300 for a skill like this. The Sector 2 Leader was over level 1300 and you killed him?"

Her eyes sharpen and look up from her status, while I remember the Red Hydra Imbued, Demonic Energy Aided, Kamikaze move I pulled to self-destruct and decimate the craftsman back in Solara with my body double.

"I did... It was, an interesting battle to say the least. I caught him off guard, and used some very unique energy attacks. To say the least, I got lucky..."

There's a pause of silence before Bri responds.

"Well, it doesn't matter now. That's the past, and we're working with what we have in the present. What did you want to know about crafting? You may have had some time to play around with a higher grade skill than mine, but I have years of experience that will surely make up for it. Anything in specific you were hoping to learn?"

I nod with a resolute gaze, shifting my shared skill back to craftsmanship from the All-Seeing Eye so she'll be able to test it out more and explain things better.

"Everything. From the basics to expert level, tell me everything. I need a crash course in crafting."

"Very well..."

Over the next hour, we wander through the dungeon to allow Bri to grind up more levels as she explains the basics of crafting to me.

From what I can already see in the crafting interface, most of the things she teaches me are already what I assumed are common knowledge, but apparently [No Grade] and [Special Grade] craftsmen don't get such a fancy interface that shows them which items are available to craft, bond, or upgrade. On top of that, the legendary grade interface is much more basic and rudimentary.