135. The perfect dream?

Start from the beginning

*

In the centre of the dandelions field there are few trees, Rebecca has set up a tent below one of the trees. I tied Tokyo under one of the trees.

Fluffy came barking and running towards me from inside the tent.

I sat down to pat and hug him.

He is very excited.

MY CUTE LITTLE BOY!

But, he looks bigger than the last time I saw him.

He doesn't looks like a puppy anymore.

What has happened with me? Did I lose my memories?

"Freen Sarocha Chankimha, may I get your attention now?" I saw Rebecca standing in front of me, smiling at me.

Her hair style is different, her hair is longer than before.

"You always have my attention Becca" I walk and hugged her.

"That's good" she kissed me on the cheek.

"Now, some instructions for this date. We will not discuss anything about business and irrelevant until the date is over. Are we on the agreement here?" Rebecca says coquettishly.

"But..I have something.." Rebecca kisses me on the lips to stop me from talking.

"No talking about irrelevant things and business." She bit my lower lip.

"Ouch! Okay" I said and Rebecca gave me a small kiss on the lower lip. "You look cute when you are annoyed." Rebecca laughs looking at me and then pulls me to get into the tent.

I don't understand anything. Is this a dream? How Rebecca can be at my family house and even Fluffy is here. It looks like everyone here knows Rebecca.

"Heyy...are you really annoyed?" Rebecca caught me off guard. She held both of my hands in her hands, pulling us a little closer.

"Don't be angry at me.. please.." she looks at me with her puppy eyes. "Your girlfriend will give you a lot of mumus" she said and kissed me gently again on my lower lip. "Am I forgiven now?" She asked and kissed me again on the lower lips.

"Becca..I want to talk" Rebecca interrupts me again this time with a continuous attack of small kisses.

After kissing me multiple times "No serious talks here please..." Rebecca requests.

I am scared that all this is just a dream because I clearly remember us on this ship attacked by Saint, I hug Rebecca "Okay..no serious talks here".

"Is something bothering you babe?" Becca asks.

She is here and my family is here, there is nothing to worry about. If this is a dream, then I want to see it all and feel it all. "Something was, but I will think about that later" I replied.

"I was just joking Babe. How can I turn a blind eye to your worries. Tell me now, something happened yesterday when you went out for work with PKiet?" I put my hand on her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck, looking into my eyes.

"No...I guess" For me yesterday was Christmas eve, I was not with Kiet and we were at the resort, not here in Thailand.

"You guess?" Rebecca asks.

"I just had a bad dream before, I am happy that I am in a good one now" I kissed Rebecca on the cheek.

"This is not a dream, I did too much work to prepare for this date." Rebecca breaks the hug and walks towards the music player. She starts a romantic slow song and grabs me for a slow dance.