33. It's over now - 1

[3rd person POV]

Ethan leans over Freen's chair with his unbuttoned shirt "Ouch! That hurts, so you played me" he asks with a playful smirk on his face.

"Aren't we both playing with each other!" Freen says while turning Ethan's face away.

"So she likes playing and toying with people, why I never saw her this side ever?" Becky says in her mind.

"So... Did you regretted after breaking up with me? I already know that you have never dated anyone except me" Ethan says while leaning over the office table in front of Freen.

"Ohh come on stop praising yourself, I did date another person but we broke up recently".

"Who? Andddd why? Was the sex bad?" Ethan says while teasing Freen.

Freen kicks Ethan with her heels, she trembles in pain "It hurts....".

"You remember Becky right?"

Becky is feels nervous and suffocated when Freen said her name, she feels pain, she missed Freen calling her name.

"Yes your bestfriend. Don't tell me that... Really???" Ethan asks with excitement.

"How was it?" Ethan asks.

"It ??" Freen asks in confusion.

"Sex? Or it was just a platonic relationship?" Ethan says while laughing.

"You and your fantasies! It was definitely better than with you" Freen winks playfully at Ethan.

Heng sees Becky's reaction, Becky felt hurt hearing all these, hearing how Freen is discussing about her just as a toy.

"You know I am thinking to take advantage of your drugged condition....  Tell me why did this princess is becoming a rebel now all of a sudden? And where is your protective cousin Heng" Ethan asks while leaning over Freen. His face lands just a few centimetres away from Freen.

"Ohh that's because I can't take it anymore... I want to be free and I don't want Heng to get involved in this issue. Can't tell you more because it's a family issue!" Freen says while flinching Ethan's forehead.

"Ouch... Okay... So are you really going tomorrow?" Ethan asks Freen.

"Yes, as I said I miss Bonbon, I will take him with me and I want to see my parents if they have learnt their lessons or not".

"Ohh hot! I think I am bad influence on you princess!" Both of them laugh in unison.

Ethan sits on the right armrest beside Freen facing opposite to the table under which Heng and Becky are hiding.

"Princess, when will I get my black card back? You have been spending way too much on it".

"It's gone!" Freen says while laughing.

"Forget about it, I gave it to Heng's ex-girlfriend and she won't stop until she spend all the money, she hates me very much!" Freen exclaims with evil smirk.

Heng is in shock listening to Freen mentioning Anong's name, he tries to stay calm and pay attention to find out more what Freen is upto.

"Ohh hot, I love good cat fights. So what's the plan? Should we file a case against her that she stole my card and get the revenge?!" Ethan says while moving Freen's hair from over her face.

"Ohhh.... Cat fights are overrated!" Freen says while pulling away Ethan's hand.

"Actually, I am bored with her, no matter what I try but everytime in the end she comes out of nowhere, so this time I thought about keeping her close to me. I will win her trust this time!" Freen explains but no one understood what she meant.

"The drugs are really acting all over you, because I don't understood what you meant."

"Stop playing with me then, I am bored with your interrogations now!" Freen says while yawning. Ethan stands up from the armrest and leans over towards Freen's face again acting all cocky.

"So a girl huh? I didn't thought that your standard degraded after breaking up with me. Tell me the reality... You just toyed her huh? Like you toyed me" Ethan says while faking a heat ache.

Freen pulls Ethan's face near her and whispers in Ethan's ear"She was amazing in everything, I love her and if you say one more word about her I will kick you in between your legs asshole." Freen says while pressing her knee over Ethan's crouch area.

Heng and Becky cannot see what Freen is whispering as Ethan's face is blocking them to see Freen's actions.

"Aahhhh..." Ethan moans in pain.

"Okay... Okay... Apologies" Ethan whispers to Freen and kisses her cheeks.

Becky POV

Freen is talking about me just like a mere toy, she never cared about me. She broke up with me 10 days back and now she is pulling over a shirtless man over her and kissing his neck/cheeks/ears.

"Aahhhh..." I heard Ethan moaning and saw Freen is massaging his crouch with her knee, I can't take this anymore.

When Ethan kissed Freen's cheeks, I couldn't control myself anymore, I am not interested in watching them like this.

"ENOUGH!!" I push the office chair and came out of the table, Heng follows me. Freen and Ethan fell over the floor, Ethan is lying on Freen half naked.

"Becky!!!!" Freen exclaims, she gives a huge smile to me, I don't understand how she can be so shameless, how did she fell in love with such a good for nothing rich spoilt evil person. Both of them are not moving and still lying on the floor, Ethan is staring at us in shock.

I run out of the room, crying in anger that how could I be this wrong about Freen.