"Why the heck is he going to my house?!"

"Wait...how the heck does he know where I live?!"

"To be fair...I always wondered in the show how Lila knew where Adrien lived."

I shake my thoughts away while I call Mister Bug. He answers while he says, "He's not here. I came and Adriana told me that Volpin never came here." I then say, "I know he's going somewhere else and I think he's going over there." I then point my baton over to where Volpin was headed to my house while Mister Bug gasps, "That's Adriana's friend's house (Y/N). She just told me." Mister Bug says while he then continues, "I'll meet you there. I wonder why he's going after her and not Adriana."

"You read my mind." I say while I hang up and I jump down the roof landing in an alleyway. I then de-transform while I catch Plagg in my hands, "Wouldn't Lady Noire be more useful in this situation?" Plagg asks me confused while  I say, "I need to know why he wants me instead of Adriana. You saw in the park what happened shouldn't he go after her?"

"You're right let's just hope you'll be careful." Plagg says while I giggle, "I'm always careful." I say while Plagg flies in my hair and I run down the street to my house and I walk inside. I look around not seeing Volpin so I go upstairs and I walk in my room and my eyes widened. I see Volpin right in front of me while he says, "(Y/N)."

"Hey. Who are you?" I ask while he says, "Do you remember this necklace you saw on my neck? I didn't know how to tell you the truth but at least this way you can see for yourself I'm not lying, I am a superhero." I then play the part and say, "Leon?"

"You can call me Volpin. I'm sorry about what you saw in the park earlier today. Even though Adriana thinks I'm lying I prefer for you to know the truth. Because you are very different from other girls I met." Volpin explains while I just stare at him confused.

"How am I different?!"

"I mean...I am from a different universe where this is a Tv show."

"But that doesn't matter right now! Why the heck does he think I'm different all I did was be nice to him!"

I shake away my thoughts while Volpin continues, "Mister Bug's jealous because he's not as powerful as me." I stare at him while I look in the corner of my eye seeing Mister Bug upside down looking into my window. He jumps on my roof my guess try ing to get ahold of me as Lady Noire. But little did he know I was kinda in a pickle. Mister Bug then swings himself down and into my window that was open.

He lands on the ground on his feet while Volpin gasps and turns around seeing Mister Bug. "See what I mean? He's jealous of me...of you, of us. But this time you're not going to ruin our date like you did with mine and Adriana's, Mister Bug." My eyes widened while I look to him then I say uncomfortably, "Excuse me but it wasn't really quite a date...per se."

Volpin turns to me with wide eyes while I continue, "I mean what I meant was, it could've become one, right? No need to get bent out of shape." "Excuse us, but I need to have a chat with Super-liar." Mister Bug says while Volpin turns to him with a glare.

"You! Stop thinking your illusions are reality." Mister Bug says glaring at Volpin who glares back at him. I quickly run into my bathroom hiding while Plagg flies out of my hair. He smirks crossing his little arms over his chest then says, "So, was I right, or was I right?" I giggle shaking my head, "Come on. Claws out!" I say while I then turn into Lady Noire again.