My Old Man

"Welcome home!!"

"How is your day went?" He got greet with a smiling boy at the door.

Yixing smiled back, agreeing and handing his office bag to young boy.

"Great. How's yours?" He questioned.

"Its-"

"APpA!!!!!"

And a loud scream distracted them from their conversation.  Yixing look through were the scream came from, whereas junmyeon shook his head in disbelief.

He watched their baby crawling to their direction. Yixing without wasting time sprunted towards  kun and held him inside his arms. The baby immediately started giggling as he tired to cup his appa's face with his small hands and asked for smooches.

Yixing agreed to kun demands and soon giggles gets louder as the older does tickling and giving smooches simultaneously.

Kun is really sensitive and easily get tickles specially on neck. No wonder, he's Zhang's blood anyways.

"I'll take care of kun, you go and get fresh." Said Junmyeon from behind.

Hpwever, Yixing body wanted to deny of giving kun back but as junmyeon held baby, a sniff brought their attention.  And who thought the sniffs turns into snobs and loud cry.

"Ahh- no baby, appa is not going anywhere." Said Junmyeon who cared the baby's cheek who's still in arms of yixing.

But the crying didn't stop.

"What about we shower together, hmm?"

Kun kept crying. Whereas Junmyeon sigh heavily from other side.

Zhang's are too choosy and also demanding. Point noted.

"Well he's already took bath but yet you both can take shower just don't let him stay in water for long, okay."

Yixing nodded smiling and took the crying bun with him to upstairs. 

Junmyeon watch them getting upstairs and till the door they reached cries dried slowly.  He mentally chuckled. So demanding for presence.

•~~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~~•~

The couple walk to the park with a older one wearing a baby carrier where baby's sleeping peacefully, head on raven's chest.

It look a complete picture of a happy couple with the little bun with them.

Not until younger's eyes went on the  people around them who's somewhere giving them disgust graze.

Junmyeon felt nervous but when an arm circle his waist and the whispere from behind saying 'am here' , removed all the weird emotions out of him. junmyeon instantly went closer to yixing, feeling calm from the older's warmth.

The couple sat on the nearby park bench but yet far away from other families. 

Yixing first checked weather baby facing any discomfort and when he didn't found anything he felt relief.
Kun stirred alittle, feeling something missing but yixing immediately patted his bum assuring his presence. Soon the little one went back to sleep.

While continuing to take care of kun, his graz went on junmyeon who's totally lost into his thoughts.

"Myeon " he called.

"Hmm" Junmyeon look over the baby then older.

"Are you okay?" Yixing asked.

But no answer from other side. Junmyeon was stumped.

"I love you." He blunt out softly.

Yixing sigh.

This happens everytime when junmyeon is sad or scared. Scared that people judge him.

"Tell me, don't kept to yourself and hurt your heart." He stated.

Junmyeon look up and unexpectedly tears started to threaten him from escaping. Junmyeon felt verge to cry out inside his lover's arms.

Yixing, without delay hugged him from behind, cuz he knew junmyeon needs it the most.

"No, Im not crying because of them but because i realised how much i love you and abore you. Until I doesn't even care about their thoughts, what they think about me, about us.
Now when i think of them, i feel I'm wasting my time instead of spending it with you, inside your arms and whispere sweet words.
Just stay beside me xing, that's the last thing I'll ask you to do. Like sky without moon, im helpless without you. Nothing, just a lonely and lost soul.
Promise me you'll never leave me,us, xing."

He sobbed inside his arms, replacing every harsh words he heard all those years comes out from the mouth of his family and society against their relation into tears.

He wanted to get rid of those tears who keeps bothering him everytime he recollect those days.

"Never think I'll leave you jun, and specially In this birth, it's impossible.

You know Jun, you and kun made my remaining period of life bright and joyous which I wasn't expecting at all. But you made unexpected thing come true.
I don't care what other think of us, as long as you are happy that's matters."

"Thank you-u, xing. Thank you for staying beside me everytime I needed you. Everytime I feel unsafe and being judged. You were always there to be my support and shut others. Thank you." Junmyeon uttered, nuzzling his face inside his crook.

"I should be me thanking you for accepting an old man and blessing him such a cute baby kun with never-ending love." He replied, leaving a wet kiss on his crown.

Junmyeon smile. Inhaling strong and dominate scent of his old man.

He's in love with a man much older than him but his love will never get old.
It will and always stays stronger. Not caring whatever other's think.