I Want Baby

He continued to watch busy roads of china while its keeps shining in the night darkness. The whole city felt peaceful even the crowd could easily been seen from 34th floor of luxurious hotel he is in but the pink blossom at street side falling while wind hits its face and return back time to time amazed people around, giving another glow. Yixing prefer such night views for once.

Yixing took another taste of wine, still standing near the big glass window capturing the view when he felt the warmth of someone hugging himself.

Yixing smiled when his nostrils hits a very and his favorite familiar scent.

"Baby".

Said Junmyeon.

"Yes snowball". He replied. 

"No, baby".

Yixing turned to face junmyeon who took a little step back and return to same position burying his face into chest while clinging to Yixing even more.

He lift his face to get a more clear view of his lover in a very gental manner.

"Baby~"

Junmyeon resonates. A slightly blush and smoothing skin glowing under moonlight made him look even more beautiful then it is in daylight.

"What happened snowball?" He bewildered.

"Baby. "

"I want baby" Junmyeon finally uttered complete sentence whilst his blushing face taking deep red shade.

Yixing left speechless.

Suddenly he felt millions of thoughts rushed at once made him difficult to swallow his own saliva.

"Jun-"  yixing tried to say further but panicked as junmyeon's sobs clearly audible to his ears.

"Jun, honey"

"You want it now?" Yixing half whispered in his hoarse voice.

Junmyeon nodded silently, still those pearl tears streaming down over his face.

Yixing brushed those tears and cupped his face, sealing his lips with junmyeon's, slowly letting them melt into each other's embrace. Following the rhythm of one another.

Junmyeon satisfiedly sat on Yixing's lap as male lead everything.

His mind and even body deny to part away from his husband even for a single second. Well, no one left each other's side last night. Keeping them link to each other skin to skin until other is pleased with the art.

Yixing kept staring at junmyeon who's sleeping , tired, but still manage to look eternal.

He finally end his day lastly kissing junmyeon's crown, gliding unnecessary hair covering his face.

"Xing i want baby, humph." Junmyeon murmur on his touch.

Yixing smiled but ignored the question.

Just a suggestion for yixing to see his snowball to doctor cuz might be his wish had already been granted months ago...

•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~~•~~••~•~~•

Update coz its Birthday of our favorite person ☆☆☆☆❤️ITS ZHANG YIXING'S DAY☆☆☆☆