Best Friends

"JUNMYEON!"

Screamed yixing as he entered inside his drom with a mobile flashing something on screen.

"What?" Junmyeon replied lazily.

"I Have Latest Gossip!"

"What The Fuck-" he immediately thrown the book he was reading not caring in which corner it went into, and paid his whole attention towards yixing who just took sit beside him.

"BABBLE THE BUBBA!"

"Patience!" Yixing sat comfortably and took the sip of orange juice junmyeon drinking earlier, he was about to stole chips which was laying on table but junmyeon slap his hand with free offer of glare.

"Argh okay, Remember When we were busy watching kris and chanyeol fighting?"

"Yeah~" Junmyeon rolled his eyes remembering how deliberately he was expecting them to kiss during fight but that never happen.

"So what's new? They didnt kiss anyways. "

"KrisYeol Didnt kiss But BaekSeok Already Did!"

"Krisyeol didn't kiss but baekseok already did- baekseok- BAEKSEOK?"
Junmyeon unexpectedly screamed damaging yixing's eardrum.

"I Want Evidence!"

"Look" yixing showed his mobile on his face. Junmyeon stared at mobile for second.

"YIXING THAT'S GREAT!" He immediately launched himself on yixing making him fall on ground with junmyeon over top of him.

"I know right."

"Yes!"

No wonder why are called as master gossips duo of whole university.

Junmyeon mentally squealed while yixing giggle and keep brushing jun's hair.

"Ahhhh move you fatty pig!"

"Nooo! Im tired. Let's stay like this for while."

"Ahm"

The whole room was filled with junmyeon squealing and giggling looking at his ship while telling how he wanted krisyeol to end like them.

~•~~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~~••~•~•~•~~

"Yixing"

Junmyeon called yixing with pout and annoying look on his face.

"What happened jun?" Yixing went at his direction and brunet instantly gave his tight hug.

"Your stupid boyfriend lost the game."

"Not once but Five times!!" Jongdae laughed loud while he felt he's having short of breath.

"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!"

Jongdae rolled his eyes on statement. They were supposed to throw brick at him for laughing at junmyeon. 

"Continue saying that..." he walked away from them, getting bored from their own lovey dovey reaction.

Yixing and junmyeon stare at eachother for while after jongdae left. Did he call him/his junmyeon 'stupid'?

"KIM JONGDAE HOW DARE YOU-"

"AHHHH LEAVE ME YOU LOVER BOYS!"

Even after they deny to accept what others think of them but from beneath the heart, it felts relief.