Fall For Five

Junmyeon brought his knees close to his chest while his face burried inside his palm.

He shouldn't have done this.

He shouldn't have got this feeling, yet he did.

He is loser.

But now he can't escape from this.

He can't do anything now, other than crying.

So he followed the suit, Junmyeon cried, cried and cried until he felt exhausted and short of breath. 

He's weak.

And alone inside his drom with same constant through making him more weaker.

~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~~••~•~

"Is he is ignoring us?" Said jongin as he gave glance at his friend who's busy talking with his classmate, jongdae.

"I think so too." Sehun agreed.

"But why?" Chanyeol asked, look at the same direction jongin's eyes are into.

"I don't know." Jongin replied.

"Should we go and ask him why he's ignoring us?"

"I tired to talk with him but he came up with an excuse and left without replying." Yifan answered.

"Same with my side story." Yixing sigh.

"Im afraid what if he encounter with his father again and he told him to stay away from us or he might hurt jun or us?" Yixing continued.

"Baba told me his father did not got bail yet." Kris replied.

"Then what?"

Everyone went into deep thought of what might be the reason that made junmyeon to ignore them.

They are friend , no not friends but best best friends. Even knowing junmyeon's background story, their friend's suffering they never broke their friendship. And money, never matters to them.

Them, all six together are inseparable.

They will go anywhere without leaving a single member behind. Mall, amusement park or even trips, they are sticking with each other like glue.

More likely boys are glued with jun.

Everyone knows their friendship. 

Then what made junmyeon to slowly part himself away from them..?

~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~••~~•~•~•~•~~

*Bang*

All five of them banged their locker door synchronisely startling other member of the football group.

Today, even coach is afraid to talk about their today's performance.  Because the bad mood and aoura they are carrying with them if any,one messed up with their mind in a second would be blooded.

They didnt even spared the captain of rival group, until ambulance were called. Likewise coach didn't wanted to take risk either.

"You got another admire yixing." Sehun rolled his eyes when he saw a letter stuck at locker door.

"Leave it." Yixing replied.

"No." Opposed jongin

"Why?"

"That's junmyeon's "

"How you know Yifan?"

"Im not blind to see a bunny face drawn on front,  chanyeol. "

"Open it he might have wrote the reason that bothering him."  Yixing nodded at yifan's comment. 

Everyone exchanged each other a disappoint, disbelief and tensed look.

They wasn't expecting this to be happen.

It's utmost silly reason for them.

"He is idiot. " said chanyeol

"He should have told us this." Sehun agreed with kris opinion.

Yixing gave a look at jongin who sat there with disappointment face and shook his head. He crumbled the letter not caring who gave them. When his eyes feel on familiar bracelet junmyeon gave everybody as a symbole of their friendship.

"We do love you too, idiot."