Miss You

The sound of key typing echoes entire office whereas the typer's breath synchronously followed the sound. Day has already ended but not awaring CEO who was continuously doing work from early morning without a break.

Only for concern when maid come inside ask if Raven needs anything and leave in a apprehension not to make Him angry.

'Its about to end' those words resonating in Raven's mind. Without a noticed the sound of door clicking convinced someone just walked in.

Yixing seems to noticed and looked up to see who is  however gape as origami airplane came flying towards his direction.

"Huh?"

Raven frowned as he Saw scrumble words, he  unfolded the origami paper to see the hidden message wrote inside.

« By the time you read this, I'll on the way to give you little smashing bunny hug»

By the time Yixing gets to process ,He got a tight smashing hug as written over paper.

"My bunny". He smiled himself realizing there is someone waiting for him all this time. Raven couldn't helped with the cuteness and shower kisses all over his face.

Junmyeon giggled from actions but kept in latter's embrace.

"Missed you soo much" Suho whispered but enough audible for Yixing to hear.

"Me too love".

He miss his bunny hybrid whole time.