Keep Promises

"You are so boring" said the teenager rolling his eyes.

He waited for the reply from his friend but other party decided to ignored it, teenager saw that and huffed moving from his sit and sitting beside his friend try to disturb him.

Apparently, they expected to have group study together but in reality one is eating three different flavor pringles while other full focusing on study.

"Xing! "

Junmyeon took the marker laying on table and tried to draw on Yixing's face.

"Junmyeon dont! " Yixing warned Junmyeon but latter denied to listen.

"Not until you listen to me! " he demanded.

"okay, you won. Now tell". Yixing put down his pen, giving all attention to Junmyeon.

"Promise, you will marry me when we grown up."

Yixing softened at sudden uttered question. He looked at his boyfriend with loving eyes. Yixing cupped Junmyeon face and replied . "I promise, but you promise me first you will never leave my side?"

"I will never ."

They lean closer to share sweet but passionate kiss.

"I'm waiting for that day Xing! "

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Junmyeon waited, he waited every second, every minute for his lover. 

Days passed, week passed, month passed by years ,Junmyeon still waited watching his lover everytime.

He watched his lover getting graduate by flying colours. He watched him everytime helping others ,how they appreciate his greatness.

He watched his lover falling for a girl. Crying for love. Him proposing her near seashore. Him getting married, having children calling him 'Dad'.

Having a beautiful and adorable family. 

He saw everything.

" That when I realized,  the love once we had, had died, as soon as I took my last breath. "

Not Yixing but it was Junmyeon who broke his promise.

[Sulay|Layho] We 2getherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara