Chaotic Zhang's

Junmyeon hummed the tune while he continues to make breakfast for his family.

Morning routine are always challanging for him, specially when he has to take care of 3babies and a adult baby.

But anyways it's Sunday, he didn't have any rush.

He wish it goes without chaos.

"Mama".

The soft voice calls him distracted Junmyeon from this thought.

He stop stirring the spoon and smiles as he crouch down the level of his baby's height.

"What Yan-Yan?" He said, carring his soft mochi cheeks.

"COOKIE!" Yan Exclaimed In excitement.

Junmyeon giggle and shook his head. "No, after breakfast."  Yan replied with pout.

"Yan-yan wants now."

"MAMA!"

Yan Pout even more when his protest got ignored because of his gege's interruption. Which made his face turn red within few seconds.

"Don't Shout kun, XiLing is sleeping." Junmyeon scolded. Sometimes its really hard to make younger go to sleep. He already has been spended countless nights luring her to sleep and when now the younger one is sleeping peacefully he didn't courage to broke her dream.

But kun didn't look through his words and continue himself.

"Dada crying." Junmyeon eyes widen in horror.

Oh No, He left XiLing with Yixing.

"I should go."  He ruffle the older's hair before he switch off the stove and walked out to find his husband.

"Don't pout much yan or cuddle monster will eat your cheeks."

~•~•~~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~~~~

"Xing Why are you crying?"

But before he check his husband, Junmyeon's concern eyes went over his daughter, their first daughter.

He thought, it could baby who's crying and demanding to play but to his amaze he found Yixing crying alone whereas XiLing enjoying inside her father's arms.

"What happened Xing?" Junmyeon asked worriedly.

"Look-k at her." Yixing replied.

Junmyeon rechecked her but he couldn't find perhaps any discomfort baby's facing.

"She all good." He gently brush her button nose.

"No-" yixing sniff.

"She-s was crying and-d when I hold her-r she suddenly stopped-d and started sta-ring at me.

Look How small-l she is and So-o depend on m-e." He kissed her crown on which XiLing giggled making Yixing even cry more.

Junmyeon chuckled at idiot(ness).

" 'Am a Dada now."

"You are already Dada of Two son's Xing." Junmyeon corrected.

"No. I'm Dada Of A baby girl."

"Don't be so cruel towards my boys Xing. I know they love me more than you but they still love you. I won't have come if kun didn't have told me, so you see he can't see you crying. And yan-yan is Little chicky to deny the fact but he does love you as well." Junmyeon opened the curtains fully.

"Are you listenin-"

He scoffed looking at the father-daughter who went back to sleep again.

"This guy." He shook his head in disappointment.

And that's how his day started.

His lovely husband crying and so in love with their daughter.

Still no Chaos.

"MAMA YANYAN BROKE MR.DRAGON'S LEG!"

"KUNGE DID IT!"

Not anymore.

This is Zhang's house anyways. Peace is not their word,  he wonder why.