Never Let You Get Hurt

"Don't fucking touch that!" shouted Yixing and yanked his hand away from the small black suitcase on his desk.

Junmyeon looked up his boyfriend with wide eyes, never ever he heard Yixing shouting at him, not even once.

"Don't you know not to touch what's not yours?" snarled Yixing as he took the suitcase and put it inside the cupboard.

Junmyeon startled at sudden action of Yixing. Raven never yank his hand, he never say something rude and harsh words to him. Never.

"I'm sorry," he whispered and looked down.

Junmyeon just couldn't stop himself. His eyes watered with hot salty tears and chin quivered. He bit his lips of prevent tears but they escaped anyways.

"Jun, You're not crying, are you?" Yixing asked.

Yixing sigh."I hurt you right?" He asked

As he made his way towards Junmyeon. Junmyeon shook his head in deny and tried to brush away his tears but they kept falling.

"Bunny.... I'm sorry. You know what's mine is yours as well, right?" he said.

Yixing propped up his chin to look at him but Junmyeon avoided his eyes.

Keeping in aware with the fact that Yixing never let a chance where he made Junmyeon cry, hurting his heart the most. He went little too harshly. Too harshly.

"Look at me." he asked gently and Junmyeon obey him.

"There's a gun inside there. I don't want you to get hurt or scared. You know i prohibited all Mafia stuffs when it comes between us."

"I-im sorry." Jun replied.

"No, don't apologise honey. Im sorry for behaving harsh towards you. I got scared and blunt out ridiculously. I should've explained you before uttering."

Junmyeon didn't replied but hugged raven to his dear life.

"You know love you right?," Said Yixing.

"Also remember that I'd never let you get hurt."