Protecting Baby

"Snowball please move down baby."
Yixing said in worried voice , his body was shaking. But Junmyeon refused to listen.

They are came here for meeting. Most of famous mafia came to join them. A peaceful meeting.

Unaware about others plan Yixing took Junmyeon with as Burnet request him to join. Not after other parties betrayed them.

Looking at situation, Bullets are flying around the room. And Yixing is defenceless.

Junmyeon sensing the situation, climb on Yixing's lap, hugging him tightly to protect raven from bullets. That's what making Yixing more worried.

"No!" Junmyeon stated refusing to move.

"Jun, snowball did you forget you're carrying our baby? You might get hurt".

"No!"

Junmyeon shook his head.

"Snowball please, i cannot afford to lose you and baby."

"Either I cannot afford to lose you Xing. I don't want our bun to have incomplete family." Junmyeon completed himself and hissed at the same time.

Yixing eyes widen in horror, seeing junmyeon's white shirt getting wet by red blood, his outrage over load.

Even after junmyeon's protest, Yixing stood up and forced Junmyeon to sit on his place , he singled his men hiding behind the wall.

They want to play game against him ,right? Let's play.

Yixing's all men came out in one signal, surprising rivals. He was little unprepared for this.
Only little.

"I will make you regret hurting my snowball."