Snowball

"Excuse me,Miss-s but can-n you help-p me to change  my sea-t". Junmyeon shutter while asking help to one of airhostess.

"Can i ask the reason sir?"

"I have fear-r of height. I don't feel good-".

"Any seat is ok-k but not window. Please not window."

Junmyeon started to breath heavily. He's not comfortable with window sit he got. He has fear of height and the outside view from window gives him more panick attacks.

"What can i help?" Another airhostess her partner asked when she found both of them in distress.

"Actually,Mr.Kim wanted to change his sit." She replied.

"You did not asked the person sitting beside his sit?"

"He's refusing to exchange." She uttered in disappointment.

Both airhostess sign in sync.

Junmyeon couldn't manage himself from shaking. He's afraid, to much afraid.

"Can you please manage it-"

"There is one sit left in VIP section, we can manage that for you sir." He got cut off when her partner came to them.

"Thank you- so much!"

Junmyeon hurriedly took the sit at per airhostess told him.

He hurriedly plugged his sit belt and close his eyes as they were having take off. Hands were shaking and was too cold.

The airplane change its angle to fly up and Junmyeon saw nothing to help him from overcome with fear. He grabbed the random hand placed on supporting bar.

When Junmyeon senses everything normal he open his eyes. However got caught in embarrassment when he found himself tightly gripping other man's hand. As fast as he could, Junmyeon loosen his grip but his face turn more red when he saw he duged his nails inside man's flesh.

"Im sorry -im so sorry." He apologized for hurting the man but raven didn't replied.

Junmyeon took out bandage from his pocket and placed it over scars.

A freaking snowball bandage.

The raven looked at Junmyeon before turning his head.

Junmyeon never got in this much embarrassed at all.

~••~•~•~••~~•~•~•~~~~••~•~~

They finally arrived at destination, Junmyeon didn't got courage to look into man's eyes again.

He took his first step on ground after six hours, Junmyeon turned finding the same man behind him.

"I'm again sorry sir and thank you for helping." He said in low voice and smiled.

"No problem." After saying this much the man left. Leaving Junmyeon beetroot red.

~•~•~••~~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~

"Mr.Zhang do you want me to-"

"I want you to find every detail of him chanyeol." Yixing cut chanyeol from middle.

"In five minutes."

Chanyeol nodded his head as he closed the door of car for Yixing.

Yixing turned his attention over snowball bandage wrapped around his ring finger which was supposed to be placed on scar by original owner.

My snowball