Time With Your Omega

The sun is bright, and the sunlight is warm and not harsh.

The light rays fall on Yixing's face escaping from window. Which made Raven open his heavy eyes.

Yixing feels a lightweight settling on half of his chest. And He was very thankful for the warm he's been provided.

He rubs his eyes with a fist, trying to clear his blur vision. But A wave of familiar scent and soft snore causes him to be completely awake.

His eyes widen in surprise when he sees the person.

Junmyeon is sleeping next to him, hugging him by chest more like koala .His clothes and blankets are covering their bodies completely.

A smile automatically formed across his lips.

The omega must have moved his nest on his bed while he's asleep. Yixing moves slowly and circles his arms around Junmyeon's petite body before pulling him into his embrace with care.

He noticed the heat has subsided after bravely taking
a sniff of Junmyeon's scent.

Soon he buried his nose in junmyeon's neck, Sniffing more sweet addictive scent of omega.

A small mumble and stirr from brunet caught his attention. He lifts his head to see Junmyeon's lashes are opening like one of the Disney Princess in movies, elegantly.

"Hey"

He call in a gentle tone and smiled when Junmyeon adorably rub his nose on him to catch his scent.

"Slept well?" He bops their noses together, causing Junmyeon's cheeks turn pink at the cute gesture.

Junmyeon humed his response before shifting himself close to the alpha's neck near scent gland. A better way to calm his heat for few hours.

"Want to sleep more?"

"Yes!"

Junmyeon smiles when Yixing pulled him closer to alpha's safe embrace, which is Junmyeon's most comfortable place to stay. He could stay there forever.

Yixing grins, leaving a kiss on the omega's bed-hair as they cuddle for the first time on the bed.

Whenever They sleepover they would always
sleep separately. But it's their first time sleeping together, with no tension between them

And honestly it feels so calm and good.

It's a great feeling, to be this close with your partner.

With your omega.