Wolf Heart

It's nth time a black wolf sigh internally.

He wanted to help the poor bunny stuck on tree, probably too high for Bunny to come down, but to his witness Bunny always deny his help.

Long story in short, Yixing was going to another town in his wolf form when he found other pack of wolf and eagles bullying poor bunny.

One of the eagle even took bunny by her claws on highest point of tree, where it's impossible to come down by small hopping legs.

Yixing saw this all and growl In return, warning all to leave immediately before anything bad happened. Not after second they left, leaving bunny on tree to suffer.

And now here we are, Yixing tired many way to gain bunny's trust but always gets fail.

Still climb on tree, Yixing again tried to convince him. He will not gonna stop convincing until bunny is all safe and sound in his eyes.

Yixing extend his hand forward so that it could get easy for bunny. However the poor move little aback causing the branch of tress shake, horrifying the poor body in fear of falling.

"It's okay"

"Its okay".

"Im not gonna hurt you, i know you are scared of me i would too, if I were you."

Said Yixing last part in painful voice. Because him being wolf but actually, a helping wolf always the reason why no one like him, all the members from his pack shake there head to include his role. Although he's powerful in all ,they still find it as flaw. Others should be scared of wolf not link with them.

Yixing shook his head and gave 100MegaVolt smile to Bunny. "But can you please give me chance?"

And stretch his both hand so that bunny could embrace himself.

To Yixing's amuse bunny obey his comment for the first time. Making Yixing grin himself.

Bunny hop on Yixing's hand leaving branch and curled into a ball. Still scared of him. Eyes closed.

" Hey bunny look we are on land!" He exclaimed.

Bunny slowly opened his eyes and amused to see himself alive not eaten by black wolf.

"Than-k you-u" He slowly let out his voice surprising black wolf.

"No worry!" Yixing scratch his back of neck. "Im Yixing."

Yixing felt the warmth on his hand gone as bunny hopped on land. "I- Junm-yeon."

"Hey Junmyeon nice to meet you." He smile, the smile which he always try to hide. "Im going to next town, is your destination is also same?"

Junmyeon nodded his head, slowly getting comfortable with yixing's presence.

"Cool! We can complete rest journey together, if you would like to accompany me?"
Yixing thought himself he's acting like attacker to get his prey's trust. Honestly it's his natural behaviour.

Where as Junmyeon took time to reply almost killing Yixing from inside.

"Yes."

Yixing smile widely for not getting rejected.

Not all scary looking people are scary.

~•~•~•~••~••~•~•~•~•~•~

Yixing felt his heartbeat drop, body shaken by sudden contact and weird feeling in his stomach like... like sheep dancing hip-hop inside his stomach, as bunny curled himself in a ball.

Falling in love