Controlled By Someone

"Xing-g"

"Stop calling me Xing! How many times do I have to remind you don't act like my wife. Yes, i know we are married but it was forced. I never considered you as my wife, never at all.
I never wanted a life partner to be fragile and soft who can't defence himself in danger but ask for others' help, cry over on small scars. Fuck-
If you understood what i meant to say, move and do not show me your face again." yixing bump their shoulders not bothered by teardup brunet.

Junmyeon watched yixing's back, leaving their mansion. He wipped those hot tears while tried to heal his hearts from harsh words.

~••~•~••~~•~••~•••~~••~~••~~•~••~~•~~

"Hey beautiful, fate keep meeting us again and again~." Jaeyoung compliments junmyeon who tried his best to ignore his presence.

"Not gonna reply me honey?"

He slowly move his fingers over junmyeon's soft skin, giving goosebumps to brunet due to sudden cold skin contact. 

Junmyeon yank his hand and move closer to baekyun, and resume to their  reading. But jaeyoung jerked him closer towards himself startling junmyeon by sudden action.

"Jae-" 

"Leave us jaeyoung." Junmyeon cut baekhyun. He uttered looking straightly into jaeyoung's eyes.

"No, I'm not gonna leave until you agreed to spend night with me." Stated jaeyoung while roaming his hands lustfully on junmyeon's body.

"He will never agree! Now leave him jae- ahhh".  Baekhyun eye's widen as jaeyoung got pushed forcefully by junmyeon.  He hissed because junmyeon punched him so hard exactly on face.

"How Dare You To Touch Me!?"

He let the man touch him because he doesn't wanted to creat any seen, however the other party got too much audacity to slide his hand towards his crotch, junmyeon took his most initial step.

"You-"
Jaeyoung couldn't finished his sentence as junmyeon launch punch again towards him.

"You still want to me to join you?" Junmyeon asked.

Jaeyoung smirk, "Now I want to be more feisty with you in bed."

Not a minute after, whoever witnessed the seen infornt of them inside the cafe, terrified their soul.

Because Suho, made sure that today Jaeyoung regret his birth.

~•~•~~•~~•~•~•~•~~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~

"Poor Bastard." Suho wipped his hands with tissue his friend gave.

Baekhyun looked at sympathetically at jaeyoung.

Two cafe workers support  his might-be-half-dead body to stand, the handsome face of which he was proud of isn't handsome anymore but covered with blood and bruises. Body limping because of amount of punches and kicks he got, left no will inside him to survive for months.

However, Baekhyun did not stop his friend killing the guy today.

Because Junmyeon is an angle. But Suho not.

In short, for the time junmyeon letting jaeyoung to chase because he doesn't want to cause any harm to poor boy. Suho is straight to forward.

Inside the cafe, only soft murmur could hear, while few were still processing what they just witnessed. Boy looks to fragile to harm anyone. Same thought the person sitting in corner with just-for-enjoyment girlfriend.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~

Junmyeon pouted feeling annoying because baekhyun left him for that big-ear-guy. Leaving him alone in park.

He sat on near by bench and annoyingly stomped his feet. Too childish at this mature age. His eyes filled by tears because he remembered something. 

"Hey beautiful, why are you crying?" Junmyeon heard a man questioning him with a flirty smile plastered on his face.

He quickly moved aside when the same guy sat beside him at vacant place.

"Don't be scared, I won't eat people~."

"But I do".

Junmyeon looked up and  Surprised hearing the familiar voice.

"Well, actually my husband do love killing, like how I love eating him." Yixing pulled still-in-shock junmyeon to sit on his lap while roaming sinfully his hands on his thighs.

"Right my feisty husband?"

Junmyeon who didn't know what's happening nodded, tried hard to control his moan.

Yixing liked this type of junmyeon, fragile and fierce, whom he wish to be get controlled by.