Fucking Football Team Leader

"Appa I'm Home!" Shouted Junmyeon from hall.

But when he did not got any response back, Junmyeon wonder weather he forgotten anything.

Junmyeon searched Whole rooms when he thought he should've  checked his mobile, might be his appa messaged him.

And that made sense, Mr.Kim actually did send him message saying he'll come late a bit cuz he has to train members of football team for upcoming matches.

Junmyeon replied back that he's already in home . And put his mobile back.

His Appa is Well known Football Trainer In his university. Under his guidance and training they've won so many matches and champions.

No wonder, his appa want this year's trophy as well.

Junmyeon sigh realising he's alone he decided to get freshen up.

"Summer didn't last for last~
Ohh, was it just a crush?
A crush."

Junmyeon sing song the lyrics in his flow while he walk downstairs.

Mr.Kim is not home yet so he didn't bothered to wear just only tshirt which  length is near to his knees. Well, his appa never cared what he wears in home,  but outside it's all rule by his appa.

Although Mr.Kim looks strick from outside, junmyeon knew his appa is soft like softie and He'll do anything that made junmyeon happy because they both are the only each other's support.

Junmyeon smiled when he got wonderful idea of surprising his appa.

But now he needed An energetic Coffee to refresh his mind so he can make dinner for them, all dishes his appa likes.

Junmyeon sway his hips while he walked from here to there, getting the necessary things to make his coffee delicious. 

While singing a song junmyeon didn't forget to do a little dance move on a flow, his shirt covering her knees reaches to tights and falls down, unawaring him about those actions.

Junmyeon continues what he's doing.

"I swear that ass looks good when you wriggle it but it will look more fucking good if they are on my face."

Suddenly Junmyeon froze on the spot.

After he realized someone spoke from behind, he slowly turn his body to look at the person turn out be six members of football team including leader.

Fuck-

They were watching him shamelessly swaying his hips while singing.

"Wha-t"

He watched the leader of the group licking his lips.

Although they don't even know him but Junmyeon knows them.

The leader addressed as Zhang and other five he's all aware about their personalities, with no doubt.

"Oh- Jun You're here." Mr.Kim approch his son on a prefect timing, junmyeon mentally appreciate.

"When-n did you arr-ive?" He shuttered asking question.

"We just came few minutes ago. I was finding you upstairs. But anyways boys he's my son Junmyeon.  Junmyeon you might know them right?"

He nodded "hello." And bowed a little, hands clinging his tshirt so it won't goes up.

Junmyeon blushed when he saw 5 of them looking at his face except one, the leader who's eyes didn't leave his tights.

"I should've have warned you about them coming. "Mr.Kim Apologetically looks at junmyeon indirectly commenting on his dress

"C'mon boys, others are in hall waiting for us."

They nodded their heads and left without saying.

But junmyeon clearly saw the Zhang smirking at him before leaving. He felt chilly goosebumps all over.

Junmyeon huffed getting angry at his appa and everyone present in hall.

'No dinner for appa' he repeated to himself. And walk back to his room.

"He's mine."

Uttered yixing while whole group walked near park. They just left from Mr.Kim's house.

Yifan with Chanyeol, one of the members of group and also the 6 out of 2 people present during their encounter with junmyeon, scoffed at same time.

Chanyeol spoked leaning on Yifan's shoulder.

"We all already know you got your eye on him from 1st year and he's the reason you joined football team, you idiot. "

[Sulay|Layho] We 2getherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara