No Insulting My Wife

"What are you doing here?" He heard his ex questioning him. But due to fear and look others giving him right now, Junmyeon decided to stay silent, head down.

"Am asking you a question kim Junmyeon, reply me. Who invite you to attend this party?"

"Listen carefully Junmyeon, this party is for rich and successful business men and their families, not for bankrupt company who don't exist right now. Who are you anyways?" Said chanyeol fuming from anger.

Who is he anyways? Kim Junmyeon, heir of kim cotton ent. Which got bankrupt four years ago.
Whose father died because of big loss and mother due to her's lovers dead.
Whose boyfriend left him because he wasn't rich anymore and now is Insulting him infront of many expensive peoples.

"Chanyeol?" Junmyeon heard a new voice from behind. Taking a big step, he dared to look up.

"Whom are you talking to?"

Chanyeol pulled his lover by waist, kissing his lips shamelessly leaving bushes. " Junmyeon, he's baekhyun. My world, my everything, the one who could give me heir." Baekhyun gave him a look.

"Baek meet Junmyeon, Unknown to world for now." Baekhyun frown at sudden change in his lover'behaviour. "Baek you go, i will join you in few minutes." Baekhyun nod his head and left looking at Junmyeon last time, sympathetically.

"Why-y you hate me this-s much chan-yeol?" Junmyeon asked, eyes already teared up.

Chanyeol frown hearing questions, his guy seriously asking him why he hate him?
He can't and will Never marry a person who can't give him 'heir' and secondly, who wants to marry a son of bankrupt?

"You're really asking me this question? You should be aware of what you're asking kim Junmyeon." Said chanyeol stepping forward towards Junmyeon.

"You know why i hate you this much? Because you wasted my two years in relation. I would have left you at very first if i got aware you getting bankrupt."

Junmyeon let his tear fall, stepping back time to time.

It hurts when you love someone so much but he was there with you just for your estate.

"Honestly, i was never happy in our relationship, but because my father force me, i left with zero choice."

"Tell me who you think you are asking me questions? Im fifth sponsor of this party, i have whole right to invite or throw out anyone from this place. And i want you to get out from here right now!"

Chanyeol let his rage out while Junmyeon did nothing. He let himself cry infront of expensive people.

"What are waiting for? Or should i ask guards to drag you out, you INFERTILE man!" He shouted pushing the male forcefully.

" Watch out what you're saying Park Chanyeol."

Yixing utter in his sharp husky voice.

"If i found my husband or babies got hurt or anything, i won't mind destroying anyone, even they are my business partner."

Yixing helped Junmyeon stand back again. Thankfully he came little earlier catching jolted male before something might bad happened.

"really good in seducing...." Yixing heard chanyeol mumbling.

Yixing look straight into chanyeol's eyes.
"I thought you are quite mature enough to understand what to say where Mr.Park."  He glared, while chanyeol keep smirking.

"Do you-

"Before you utter any nonsense park Chanyeol let me remind you, I'm second sponsor of this business party, which meant i have more rights then you do. And the upmost important thing ; No one suppose to say anything to my wife without my concern, not even his ex. I will take my leave, I won't stay in a place where they don't respect my wife. You all enjoy."
He raised his wine glass and left ignoring others, eyes fuming with anger.

"I-im sorr-y." Junmyeon said while Sniffing.

"Don't cry, i don't like seeing you crying. And i was honest when i said i won't stay in a place where they don't respect my wife." Yixing replied wipping his tear by thumb.

"Now now, stop crying. Let's go home and cuddle ok?" Suggest Yixing smiling at Junmyeon, the smile only for his wife which he rarely shows others.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~

Junmyeon woke up by the light rays falling on his face. He open his heavy eyes and realised he's all clean and wearing Yixing's clothes. Yixing might cleaned him when he was sleeping.

Triplets really making him horny sometimes.

~•~•~••~•~•~•~•

Yixing watch Junmyeon coming from stairs,he quickly gave him his hand.

"Im not disable" Junmyeon pouted.

"But you're pregnant." Though Junmyeon is three months pregnant but Yixing acting more careful after his first miscarriage.

Junmyeon sat on dinner table, Yixing already prepared waffles and carrot milkshake for him, he was waiting for Junmyeon to come downstair so can leave after goodbye kiss.

Junmyeon took first bite admiring the delicious breakfast.

"I have to leave now jun for meeting, if i got late don't wait for me ok?" He said sealing his lips with jun's .

Junmyeon nodded and watched Yixing leaving until his car left mansion.

He decide to watch something for entertainment for a while, while eating breakfast. He unlock his ipad.

'Park industries lost one million stock in one day.'