You Don't Love Me

"You Don't Like me anymore!"

Yixixng clenched his fist when he heard those words.

Does it hurt hearing your lover saying you don't love him or her anymore? According to yixing case ,it does, Alot

But on the other hand junmyeon continues rambling.

"You Don't love me anymore! You think im fat right? I do nothing but just eat, sit and sleep whole day. All time i give is orders right? You must so much tired of my cravings, moodswings and tantrums and me calling middle of the night just because baby is craving, must be hard to deal?

Afterall ,these are so tiring work after you come from your office because why not, my dear husband is fucking CEO and love his work more than his pregnant husband and I'm, here, is nothing more but a burden. No wonder you don't love me anymore. You come back late cuz you want to get rid of my existence now. I-I shouldn't be staying here, I love-e you but you don't. I should die. Yes, It's great if I d-"

"Shut up junmyeon."

Junmyeon flinched when yixing shouted at him.

He turned silent, as he saw yixing fierce red eyes looking at him.

Yixing never shouted at him. He is not the yixing he knows.

Junmyeon without realising drop down the tear of sadness.

"Just shut up! Did you realised what you are saying? And what made you think i don't love you anymore?

All this time, all the hardwork I'm doing is to provide everything to you, to our baby but what you think of me? A CEO who loves his work more than family?  For the family he is working day and night, for whom he is happy to wake at mid night just so he could connect to them , talk to his own baby, give him a good example.

What do you think i will do if you died? Will find someone else and get married again?  Have you ever considered the fact that i have no one called as family, to share my happiness ,to share my emotions expect you. You are my only family, my only reason why im still living. And you think after all this reason i will ever think you as burden? You and burden to me? I love you jun how could you think like this? You are world to me and I-

Fuck- i don't want to talk anymore."

Yixing curse under voice before he slammed the door hard, leaving junmyeon alone in there bedroom. Silently crying because his Hormones aren't supporting at all.

~•~~•~•~~••~~•~•~~•~•~~•~~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~~

"Baby, Im sorry".

"Jun~ My Snowball"

"My honeybun"

"My life"

"My universe"

"My oxygen"

"My Bunny"

"Argh" Junmyeon turned to look at yixing irritatedly before going back to work he's doing. Giving yixing cold shoulders.

"Im sorry bunny."

Junmyeon sigh, and walk towards dinning, handling yixing fruit salad before he spoke "Mr.Zhang Your secretary called and said to remind you about the meeting you have at night."

He smiled and followed the steps of bedroom.

Not forgetting to glance at yixing for last time, who's somewhat sulking-pouting-annoyed?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Junmyeon smiled at himself when yixing finally confessed. Not like yixing never confessed to him about his true feelings but he love when his husband do this so everytime.

Sometimes this might get over abit. But he crave to hear those true words come from his mouth, no chessyness, no false lies,nothing.

However still after all this, he won't stop giving him cold shoulders because yixing didn't denied that he's turning fat. He's still angry,right.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~~•~

Yixing chuckled when suho screamed his name. Because he knew even if junmyeon deny that he missed him in bed, he will come with excuse ' baby miss cuddling with you not me.' Asking him join.

But the truth is Even baby and carrier misses him all the time. Just...baby is bit moody not eomma.