No Prefect Date

"What?" Junmyeon got up from his sit "I think you've mistaken."

The person in other line said something and made Junmyeon froze on the spot. "Thanks for the kindness but I won't be attending, I'm sorry."  He hung up the call.

"Who's that?"

"Mrs. Lee, she called to inform about a date she arranged for me. Im regretting for not telling her about us." Junmyeon rubbed his face harshly but Yixing stop him in middle.

"Well, you should probably go then."

He looked at Yixing in confusion.

"Are you kidding?"

"No, Mr.Husband. I mean you should attend the date. You wouldn't get time for yourself because you love to engage in files and folders. So, might be you enjoy the date with other guy." Yixing replied.

"Its not funny Xing, you already know I won't choose anyone expect you. So leave this topic." Junmyeon replied slightly annoyingly. He unlock his mobile and saw Mrs.Lee's notification.

"Don't ignore her and check it".

"No." Junmyeon denied.

Yixing sigh and took the mobile from his hand. He read all the details about the guy he asked Junmyeon out.
"Don't you want to look atleast?"

Junmyeon asked strangely, "Why do you want me to look at it?"

"Just look at it," Yixing seemed more interested about it than Junmyeon. "The guy who asked you out had good taste." He shown the details to Junmyeon.

Junmyeon noticed something interesting and said "This person... is a bit similar to you?"

"Really?" Yixing snatch away his mobile.

"Yeah, look. His height, weight, age and even hobbies
are similar to you. Huh... Suspicious, his age is similar to yours that mean he knew the 20 years difference in our age, then why he asked me out?" Junmyeon frown.  "Throw it away anyways, its useless."

"Are you really not going? You should go. That
person went out of the way to invite you after all."
Junmyeon thought that maybe Yixing is jealous. He stared back at Yixing for a while and found that he was serious.

Junmyeon tried teasing him, "But if I go on a date with someone else, won't you worry about me getting close to someone else?"

"Impossible," he waved his hand. "You'll only know
how great I am in comparison if you go."

"Okay then, I'll go tomorrow."

~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~•~

The clock pointed to the number eight, yet no one arrived.

The waiter's gaze towards Yixing changed from envious to sympathetic, what a poor young man, he was going to propose but his lover is not arrived yet.

Yixing sighed and was about to call Junmyeon, but before that, his phone rang.
"Are you coming back for dinner? I'm making dumplings today." He heard Junmyeon from other line.

Yixing left in  shocked and did not respond for a moment, "What?"

"Why is someone playing music at your end? You aren't in the company anymore? Are you on the way back?" 

"You... are you at home?"

"Where would I be if not at home?"

"Didn't you go on a date?"

"What date," Junmyeon laughed, "no matter how much he's like you, he's still not you."

"I-."

Yixing stood up and almost tripped over his chair

"I'll be right back... I'm eating at home. Put more chilly in my portion."

The waiter watch Yixing hurriedly going into restroom and coming back wearing different clothes, leaving restaurant with a smile on his face.

He wonder what made the young man happy even after his lover didn't came to date.

Sometimes you won't need propose the person you love, you're love is already seen by your affection towards him/her.

[Sulay|Layho] We 2getherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara