Masterpiece

The masterpieces infront of him describing the most beautiful story he has ever read.

A famous Korean artist describes it as , a couple who were having a supper with her family. Both where smiling in the sense that her family finally accepted her relation with boy she loves.

But they were unaware about the plan her owns made against both.

It was portray that both were feeding each other the soup her aunt made added with poision.

The artist then tell he was happy seeing them dying together instead of suffering alone , dreaming when they will get together again and dying in same thought.

Suho read whole described meaning and couldn't resist himself admiring the beauty behind the painting.

He looked at the time in his wrist watch , its almost went half hour but his friends didn't show up.

They came here for some purpose which was supposed to be assignment, but ended up two of them running over a crowd where girls and boys screaming to see two famous guys name as zhang Yixing something like and oh seahun.

Sorry Oh sehun, his friend hit him with his mobile because he pronounced his name incorrectly. It still hurts now as well.

Suho done roaming whole museum and got bored so he took out his Phone to take his snaps.

As there were already warning next to the walls of every painting saying 'They can't the the picture of masterpieces.' or 'cameras are not allowed' he secretly started to take shot of himself and a small part of portray behind.

"Sorry pretty but you can't take the picture of master piece". Heard suho someone saying from behind.

Suho looked at the person who just saw him taking picture.

"I- am sorry" he forgot to correct the person. But stopped in mid sentence

"No worries but be careful from next time" and with that the unknown man left leaving suho on the same spot, clueless of what actually happened.

~•~•~•~•~

"They look cool , right baek?"

"Yup!"

Suho waved when saw his friends coming from different side.

"HEY Jun! Hope you got bored without us."

"No baek , my day went awesome without your presence".  Suho replied sarcastically.

They left the museum afterwards forgetting what's assignment is?

Suho was standing in parking lot where as jongin and Baekhyun went to restroom. He was checking out his mobile when his graz went to same guy who caught him taking his snaps.

He really got an urge to correct that guy's misunderstanding. So he run towards his direction.

"Sorry Mr. But you misunderstood me ,i was actually taking selfie and you thought i-"

"I know."

"Huh?"

"I know, i was talking about the live masterpiece infront me. I hope you will take care of it for me."
He winked  and went inside the car leaving suho dumbfounded again.

"KIM JUNMYEON!"

Suho snapped back when Baekhyun shouted.

"What?"

"What means What? Do you know who is he? He's Zhang Yixing! The guy who gets whatever he wants. Tell me what you talked with him! And WHY HE WINKED AT YOU!"

"Shut up baek! There's nothing." Suho defence himself.

"Oh- don't lie to us kim Junmyeon!" Jongin replied in annoyance.

"Nothing, we talked nothing. Lets go! Coz I'm damn hungry." Suho ignores others protest and dragged them towards car.

He will not gonna tell them that Yixing guy called him masterpiece coz masterpiece are delicate and should cared with passion.