Impressive

"how do i look?" Yixing ask, he spun around for Junmyeon to take complete look of his new suit.

Well he's kinda, much more than he thought but too nervous that he might dig himself in others grave in embarrassment.

Junmyeon, on the other hand, was getting hard for him to take off his eyes from sexy Yixing infront of him.

Nah- he's not gonna lose this golden chance.

"Aa-a what do you think?" Junmyeon said.

"Jun, please! The designer said it looked good on me, but I need your opinion, it's more important than designer."

"You're doubting designer now?" Junmyeon teased.

Yixing didn't reply but walk here to there, trying to fix his tie, sometimes his suit, hairs, makeup, whatever makes him look more good, he tried his best to look like

Junmyeon sitting on desk , swaying his legs back and forth look interestingly at Yixing from head to toe.

"Why are you so nervous?"

"Because it's your brother's wedding, that means I'll meet your mother and father for the first time and i have to make a good first impression. I want them to trust me and to tell them I'm all prefect for you. I Don't want to disappoint you either."

"But you're all prefect for me." Junmyeon stated the fact.

Yixing sigh and spoke "That's different case jun, now tell me honestly, how am looking?"

"Well your designer is liar"

Yixing paused for seconds, his eyes widen realising what he heard and ran towards cupboard to find another new suit in panic mode.

Not until Junmyeon walk towards Yixing and pulled him by tie, faces just few inches away.

"You aren't looking good but you're looking Damn Hot."

"I'm hot" Yixing wink at Junmyeon over compliment he just heard.

"Then i guess, you have to take it off coz you're getting more hot." Junmyeon replied seductively, hands removing expensive belt intact pant.

"Lucky for you I dress to impress, but I can also undress to impress."

Yixing recklessly opened his shirt, not bothering to the expensive buttons falling to the ground and follow the brunet who's already ready to scream his name.

Not after few minutes later one could hear screams and moans.

"Who will gonna tell his boyfriend, he threatened his family to accept Yixing or he might do something so regretful thing to them.

[Sulay|Layho] We 2getherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें