Running Through Daylight

They looked into each other's eyes without removing a second. Blinking less so that they won't miss any chance of capturing their lover's face.

Yixing keeps appreciating his lover beauty. His eyes showing the same love he has for Junmyeon years ago, no change just more passion. Even after running through daylight, he still looks same.

"Zhang Junmyeon, I still remember the first day we met in palace. You were looking lost in big place and I couldn't help myself getting lost in your eyes.

Glad ,i got a chance to help you,why not? It made me having a reason to talk with you. That was the first time I heard angle talking.

The way you look into my eyes, the way you speak,the way you smile, i wish i could have you by my side ever. Because i can't stop loving forever. I call you by my surname even we aren't married because that's really suits you and its my last wish to call you zhang Junmyeon to declare you as mine."

"Zhang Yixing, I really love the way you call me Zhang Junmyeon. Recollecting the first day I was lost but then god send you to me. And that's how i met my love, my beloved.

You know why i fall for you? Because those loving eyes of yours make me fall in love with you even harder than previous, tell me why they looks still same? So much love, care and affection?

Do have any idea how much i love when you declare me 'yours'?

Remember Xing I'm always yours

Always yours'."

"I have many things to say jun.." said Yixing.

"But .... Im tried from all this hide and seek, Xing."

"I love you, forever."

"I love you too.. xing"

Loud bang heard in whole mansion after second. They triggered the gun pointing eachother's head at the same time.

"Always yours'..... Xing.."

Too tried Running through day light.