Can't Loose My Precious

"Why didn't you told me this Junmyeon? Why you hide this from me?" Said Yixing, his expression clearly showing he wanted to explode his anger but he's thinking about it in peaceful way.

Junmyeon started shivering because of sudden burst of emotions, he wanted to cry, scream, yell, tell the truth and get into someone's embrace and cry out loud.

"Say Junmyeon! I need answer!"

Junmyeon looked up "I-i didn't told you first because I love you, I love so very fucking much that it makes me always weak, and secondly you clearly told me that you don't want start family yet. You're not ready.

I was-s afraid that you will ask me to abort it, which i will not gonna do at all. This is my child as well, I love him, he gives me will to live. I will leave this mafia business, you can take over it , do whatever you want just please don't take my baby away from me.

I saw my fath-er killing my baby brother infront of me. He-he killed him, just because he was crying due to hunger. Father didn't show-w any sympathy. He just shoot him without thinking. My-y mother died giving him-m birth. I left with nobody beside me who will love-e me.

I want to give him all love which i never got. I want to see him Smiling, struggling in my arms, I want to stress on mess he will do, watch him drooling on my chest, see him making faces while eating vegetables.

Just me and him.

If I wasn't pregnant, I would've kill my self but no i cant kill my own baby, I can't be selfish.

I'm not gonna leave him ..... Not at all...." Junmyeon was crying in mess, he finally blunt out truth. Though he wasn't ready for this, but can't hide it from Yixing.

After all he's the father of his child.

Junmyeon felt someone cupping his cheeks. He watched Yixing eyes getting teary as his.

"How could you imagine me telling you to abort, when this child is mine as well?

Jun... I said I wasn't ready that day because i couldn't confessed you yet. I was scared that you might be reject me.  And no honey, I'm not gonna make you abort our baby, not at all." Yixing said sealing brunet's soft lips on his. Junmyeon took a little time to register his words but in the end he kissed back.

" I will make sure he should not went into situation, what i went through."

"We will make Sure to spoil him with all our love which we didn't got."