Secretary Wife

"Sir-r, could you please stop." Junmyeon request.

"Stop, what?" Unaware of everything, Yixing replied with confused face.

Suho scoffed not knowing what his boss planning inside his head. 

Half hour ago, Zhang Yixing the CEO of ZYX ordered to meet him in CEO's office for discussing over there new upcoming project.

Turn out be to it's just him and CEO.

"Stop groping my ass!" He replied in annoyance.

"But I don't see any problem with that, Secretary Junmyeon."

"We are in work place Mr. Zhang, please be professionally." Said suho moving little aback.

"You're so heartless bunny. Its not my fault you look so soft, squishy and fluffy at the same time. And you already know how bad my patience is." Illegal the CEO Yixing pout and protest at the same time as Suho ignored him and moved taking some files with him.

He glanced at his wrist watch, 1:30pm.

"I'm sorry Mr.Zhang but let's resume this discussion here. I urgently have to go." Suho bowed in politely and started to take further steps to leave.

"You're not going anywhere bunny." Suho pulled forcefully backward by wrist, making his poor body lost his balance and fall on CEO lap.

He struggle to free himself but CEO was very much stronger than him.

"Seriously Xing?! Did you forget I have to pick Kun from kindergarten?" Suho asked. Stopping his movements and placed his head of raven's chest. Gave up already.

"It's 1:30 jun, we still have half hour in our hands. Lets be quick this time."

"I don't believe your quick." He state matter of fact while shook his head.

Yixing pinched his cheeks and cooed when they turned red in second. His adorable secretary.

"Do you have any idea how I'm keeping myself when you were giving smile to those employees but not me? Im jealous jun!

Why I'm always attracted to you? Are you a magnet or what? Always make me keep aboring you no matter what circumstances."

Yixing cupped his face and lean to seal jun's lips with his. They always taste delicious and delicate, Yixing's most favoured.

Suho blushed when Yixing kissed his lips, it always gives him strange feelings. Yixing didn't miss the chance and slipped his tongue in, as suho open his mouth welcoming the deep kiss.

And sigh when the naughty hands move inside his shirt. He knows where this will end.

~•~~~~~•••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Baba!" A loud voice woke up suho from his beautiful sleep. It's already evening. And he slept for so long.

Not his fault why he's feeling so exhausted, but he can't blame Yixing either when he clearly knows Yixing's patience and control over his body, specially his hands.

But he also enjoyed there time together though.

"Oh- jun you're awake?"

"MAMA AWAKE!!!!"

Kun launched himself on suho , luckily Suho caught him on time. "Carefully kunnie".

Yixing mentally abore the moment of his family.

He's lovely secretary and wife.