How Can He Expect

"Done~"

Junmyeon done cooking for himself and his master, he quickly put lid on food and carry the pot towards the dinner table.

He smile in thought, his master might love today's dinner. He put all efforts to make master's favourite dish.

"Ahh-" 

Unexpectedly, Junmyeon felt hot sensation over his skin, he rapidly walked aback.

Tears started gathering his eyes, when he realises what he did.

Everyone is watching him including his master who's sitting on high chair of dinner table.

And the one who bump into him, chanyeol, hissing in pain ,ready to kill him in any moment.

The soup he made with very passion for his master is now kissing the floor and their bodies. He's unaware of there presence, honestly, but who will listen his explanation?

That's when He starts to cry in fear.

Before chanyeol could do anything, Yixing ordered everyone to leave. In second blink of eyes everyone left including Chanyeol.

Junmyeon whispers "Please don't hurt me." When he saw Yixing walking towards bis direction.

"No! Don't- Don't touch me!" Suho screamed, flinching away when Yixing tried to hug him.

Junmyeon's eyes closed, breathing unconsciously, whole body trembling in uncontrollable fear.

"I'm not going to hurt you", Yixing said, gently, embrace brunet. 

"Listen to me. No one will going to hurt you. I'm here. Trust me, I won't let anybody hurt you. Now relax and follow my breath."

Junmyeon follow as he was told.

Yixing expected him to yank his hand away in panic but jun didn't this time

After few minutes Junmyeon came back to normal state.

"I-im sorr-y Ma-ster." Junmyeon said.

How could Yixing expect Junmyeon to address him husband when he just unimaginably abused him limitless.