Secrets In Secrets

"I miss you." Junmyeon said sobbing while placing bouquet of Camellia on tombstone.

He stand there with heavy heart, permitting his tears to escape from eyes. Junmyeon felt sudden rust of emotions.

A hand from behind hold Junmyeon's hand tightly, startled at sudden skin touch, but he calm when he felt it similar, he look at the person and smiled.

Yixing is always there with him all the time, before and after.

"She's in peace now honey." Said Yixing.

Junmyeon nodded and they kept silent. On one walked further. They pray for the person who's living in heaven now, peacefully without any crisis.

Kim junhee
1991-2017

A beautiful daughter
Lovely sister
And wonderful friend

Junmyeon remember every moment he spend with his twin sister. From the diaper days till her last day on earth, he remember she always smile nomatter what circumstances.

She was indeed a lovely sister.

"We should go jun, kun is alone inside the car. He might woken up." Yixing broke the silence.

Junmyeon look up, they had long journey and Yixing and kun both must be hungry.

"Ok-  Xing, you go and watch kun, i will be there in minutes."

Yixing nodded, respecting his decision he went towards the parked car.

Junmyeon must need time for interaction between him and his twin.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~~•~•

Junmyeon wipped his tear and look straight into her tombstone.

"You can't do this to me Junhee! I believed you!" Siad Junmyeon bawling at his sister.

"What i did Junmyeon? I didn't Betrayed you!" She protested

"You didn't Betrayed me? You clearly know i love him still you didn't denied for marriage!" He replied. His eyes red and puffy from all crying while wind hitting his face trying to wipe away the tear.

"Its mom and dad who chosen me for him Junmyeon, i can't disrespect them."

"But you promised me."

Junhee chuckled looking at her pitied twin. "Promise? When did I promised you Junmyeon?"

He looked at her in surprise. She clearly knows he love Yixing and they made a deal between themselves, however, all those time he was in trap?

"You-

"What I? Listen clearly Junmyeon, Yixing will never be yours, never at all, till im here he will never look at you with those loving graz. Because you never deserve to be love, afterall because of you I couldn't able to achieve my dreams so how come I will let you have Yixing- you don't deserve him! It should be me whom he should marry! Because I deserve more than you-

Junmyeo-"

Junmyeon eyes wide in horror, he looked at his shivering hands , he did not- he did not.

That day Junmyeon ran away from there. Hiding inside his apartment, crying whole time. His family called him but he never replied. Few days later she declared doing suicide. But He didn't attend her funeral.

He killed his own twin by bare hands, he pushed her off from 30th floor. Watching her falling.

Junmyeon smirk

He never regret his action

Yixing lulled kun inside his arms while watching Junmyeon far from parking lot. He smiled

Junmyeon wouldn't have escaped if he wasn't there.....

Listening all..