Chapter 84

In Ji Mingxia's memory, Yu Ning's facial features are so delicate that they are androgynous, matched with his cold temperament, many times when you first see him, there will be a feeling of seeing ghosts, amazing and terrifying Intertwined, exciting, and scary.

At this moment, the person in front of him is still the same as Yu Ning, with a slight change.

He has grown a few centimeters taller, and his shoulders have become wider, which makes him slender and has perfect proportions.

His bone outline is deeper than before, highlighting the straight bridge of the nose and the deep jaw line, the face is sharp, and the temperament is colder than ever.

But that ghostly feeling has faded a lot.

Because the pair of black-gray pupils have now become a pair of black star pupils, when looking at Ji Mingxia, his eyes are full of his appearance.

Ji Mingxia's face turned red when Yu Ning looked at him like this.

He blinked, but he couldn't come back to his senses for a while, always feeling like he was dreaming.

Seeing Ji Mingxia standing still, Yu Ning walked towards him.

Ji Mingxia saw Yu Ning approaching him, his breathing became rapid and his heart beat faster and faster.

This sideways, Ji Mingxia's eyes swept to the person next to him unconsciously.

It's not like a dream, it's all... it's real!

After entering school, Yu Ning went through the same procedures as ordinary students and walked all the way from off-campus to the boys' dormitory.

His face will never be forgotten after seeing it. Almost everyone knows that Yu Ning has entered the school.

Hold your head and look inside.

Yu Ning's eyes fell on Ji Mingxia, and many people also looked at Ji Mingxia, looking at him up and down.

When Ji Mingxia saw this scene, the whole person panicked.

His heartbeat was so fast, his blushing was too obvious, his emotional control completely failed, and he couldn't hide it.

When Yu Ning walked in front of him and even stretched out his hand to him, Ji Mingxia only felt stunned and completely lost his sense-

Because the exercise was too intense, a lot of sweat oozes from his forehead, and his face was so red that he couldn't calm down until now.

"Crazy crazy, Ji Mingxia, you must be crazy." Ji Mingxia whispered annoyed.

Ji Mingxia has grown up so big, and in two lifetimes, he has never been moved.

Don't talk about falling in love, when he reads novels every day, he tends to watch dramas without feelings.

Love is not worth mentioning in his opinion.

Love at first sight is an act of love, and heartbeat is caused by hormones.

Until he met Yu Ning.

In the virgin forest, when he realized that he liked Shang Yu Ning, Ji Mingxia was a little confused.

On the one hand, he thinks that Yu Ning is so good, and his heartbeat is normal, on the other hand, he can't understand the emotion he likes, and he doesn't know how to face it.

In the forest, there are murderers, ghosts, and Pei Yuan, Ji Mingxia has no time to sort out his feelings, so he can only ignore it deliberately.

They just came out of the forest, and Yu Ning followed Pei Yuan away. Since then, there has been no news, and the phone can no longer be connected.