Chapter 124

“Grandma, Yu Ning and I study in the same university, we live in the same dormitory and are quite close.” Ji Mingxia carefully opened the subject.

Grandma Ji looked Yu Ning up and down.

There was no doubt that Yu Ning’s appearance was extremely outstanding.

Ji Mingxia already stood out in the crowd, and Yu Ning was even more outstanding with his features that were both delicate and sharp. Although he was pale and somewhat gloomy, he had a soft and calm demeanor, which diluted the weirdness. He was both strange and good-looking, and was unforgettable.

It is normal that a person’s appearance and temperament couldn’t be helped, but for the older generation, this kind of appearance was too outstanding.

Grandma Ji naturally had an impression of the name Yu Ning.

When Ji Mingxia came home for the summer vacation after being silent, she thought Ji Mingxia had run away with the one surnamed Ke.

Inorder to clarify, Ji Mingxia took out the hotel accommodation records from his mobile phone and showed them to her. Not only did Grandma Ji see that Ji Mingxia was staying with Yu Ning during those days, but she also saw their phone records.

Ji Mingxia had called Yu Ning nine times, but Yu Ning did not answer any of them.

But it wouldn’t make sense to say that Yu Ning didn’t care about Ji Mingxia.

When Ji Mingxia was in danger, a ring saved his life at a critical moment.

And that ring was one that Yu Ning gave him.

Compared to that Ke, who was always courteous around her but then would go and jump around, this Yu Ning was inscrutable.

He had never appeared before her, but everything around Ji Mingxia had his shadow.

At that time, Grandma Ji predicted that this Yu Ning was not a simple person.

It was just that Ji Mingxia never talked about him so she didn’t ask much. Her conclusion was that if these two people were not destined to be together, Ji Mingxia would forget about him when he went to university.

Unexpectedly, Ji Mingxia brought someone directly to his home in less than half a year?

She was finally seeing the person and Grandma Ji looked Yu Ning up and down, her eyes finally falling on Yu Ning’s hand.

On Ji Mingxia’s finger was a blood-red ring that Grandma Ji had seen long ago.

It was only today that Grandma Ji finally saw the other one, and it was indeed on Yu Ning’s finger.

The two rings were apparently a pair.

Although Grandma Ji was old, she was also clear about what it meant to wear a pair of rings.

Although these two rings were very special and protected Ji Mingxia’s life, Grandma Ji could also see that Yu Ning had other intentions when he gave the ring to Ji Mingxia.

Her stupid grandson was the only one who didn’t understand anything and put on the ring on without telling his old woman, and has been wearing it ever since!

Grandma Ji’s majestic eyes finally went to Yu Ning’s face.

Yu Ning, who had always been calm and collected, suddenly felt a sense of urgency as he looked at Grandma Ji.

He felt her burning gaze fall on his hand and the hand that was holding Ji Mingxia’s moved unnaturally. For a moment, he didn’t know whether it was better to continue holding Ji Mingxia, or to put away his hand and hide it behind him.