Chapter 54

A few years ago, Bao Guangyuan was a rookie UP account owner who had just learned how to make and upload videos.

He first entered the circle with great enthusiasm. Bao Guangyuan made countless friends as he learned how to produce and surfed around major websites.

It was during this period that he met Song Yuelin, Lu Liang and others.

There were eight of them in total and they gathered in a small group even though they were of different genders, different ages, different professions, and even had different directions and audiences for their videos.

But the eight people got along harmoniously and became friends after a while. Not only did they exchange information, but they also gradually moved on from the internet to real life.

Although they had never met in person, the eight of them had a very close relationship.

Ji Mingxia listened to Bao Guangyuan recount the past and he couldn’t help but inquire, “Eight people?”

“Song Yuelin, Lu Liang, Shi Wei, Zhou Li, Meng Xinyi, me, Li Youzi…,” Bao Guangyuan whispered, “and Lin Siyun.”

Sure enough!

The pair of blood-red rings and the people trapped in the forest after Lin Siyun’s death, everything was connected to each other.

What kind of past could have brought these eight good friends to this point. Five people have died so far.

A whole five lives.

Bao Guangyuan said slowly, “Although our development direction and professional level were different, our popularity online was about the same. Each of us had about two to three thousand fans, and because of that, we usually had topics to talk about all the time.”

“The situation gradually improved for the eight of us. First, Lu Liang got some popularity, pushing the remaining few of us up with him. Song Yuelin also unexpectedly leapt to popularity, attracting tens of thousands of fans, and this brought everyone’s career to the next level.”

“It was at that time that the platform held an anniversary party. Because we had potential, we were invited to participate. Although we weren’t eligible to walk the red carpet, we could go to the scene to participate, which was considered as the platform’s affirmation to our future potential…”

Bao Guangyuan’s face was not very good as he talked, and it was obvious that the past was not pleasant for him.

Bao Guangyuan continued, “We didn’t expect to be invited and were so excited because although the eight of us had known each other for some time and were familiar with each other, we had never met. This invitation from the platform represented an affirmation of us, and we were all full of anticipation.”

“In the end, we didn’t expect to be sidelined and have some very unpleasant things happen just after arriving on the scene.”

It turned out that Bao Guangyuan and the others were originally not qualified to participate. They got a chance invitation when the platform head saw Li Youzi's work and decided to invite her.

Li Yuozi’s account was jointly managed by her and Lin Siyun. Li Yuozi was responsible for the beauty and Lin Siyun was responsible for the operation. Li Youzi was invited and Lin Siyun naturally had to go too.

Since they both had to go, they naturally wanted to bring Bao Guangyuan and the rest.

The platform saw that the other six had potential, so it invited them along.

However, there was a limited number of invitations to the annual conference each year. With eight people coming in all at once, so many other anchors were squeezed out.