Chapter 69

Yu Ning’s hug caught Ji Mingxia off guard and his entire body froze.

He stretched out his hands, but was unsure whether to return the hug or not.

Just then, Pei Yuan, Yan Guang and the other staff were already going to the security check.

A staff member from the special department called out to Yu Ning.

With that final sentence to Ji Mingxia, Yu Ning took his documents and turned towards the entrance.

People came and went inside the airport, and Yu Ning’s figure quickly disappeared in the crowd.

Ji Mingxia suddenly felt hollow as he watched Yu Ning disappear from view.

It wasn’t until he was sure that he could not see Yu Ning’s figure anymore that he came back to his senses.

The corner of his eyes faintly saw a flash of red light and Ji Mingxia hurriedly lifted his hand up. He was stunned to see a ring hanging loosely on his finger.

He was fully focused on Yu Ning’s hug earlier and he did not feel the abnormality on his hand.

As if the ring was conscious, it gradually tightened and changed from its original loose state to fit on his ring finger.

As the blood-red ring shrank, a faint dark light surged through it, forming a stark contrast to Ji Mingxia’s skin.

On Yu Ning’s hand, the ring formed a strong contrast that was striking to the human eye.

On Ji Mingxia’s hand, however, it looked inexplicably more delicate.

Ji Mingxia was already white, and the ring made his fingers look even more slender and delicate.

Ji Mingxia simply thought he was seeing things wrong as he felt the cool touch of the ring.

Wasn’t this Yu Ning’s blood red ring? Why was it in his hand?

Ji Mingxia was startled, and his first reaction was to take it off and return it to Yu Ning.

However, the ring had tightened to fit perfectly on his finger, and no matter how much he pulled it, the ring did not move, and could not be taken off.

“What did Yu Ning say to you?” Bao Guangyuan came over at this point and asked with curiosity.

When Yu Ning turned back and hugged Ji Mingxia in his arms, he attracted the attention of almost everyone around.

It couldn’t be helped, Yu Ning’s looks were just too special.

He was tall, good-looking, and with such strange eyes.

People would normally be attracted to him but not dare to get close to him. However, they couldn’t help but give him a second glance.

In addition, Ji Mingxia looked good as well. Such an ambiguous hug as a farewell at the airport was simply too interesting!

However, Bao Guangyuan knew how scary Yu Ning was, so when Yu Ning and Ji Mingxia hugged, he only took one look and hurriedly averted his gaze.

It was only after confirming that Yu Ning had entered the security check and was out of sight that he could not help but come over and ask.

Seeing Ji Mingxia staring at his finger, Bao Guangyuan followed his gaze and saw the blood-red ring on his hand. “Isn’t this Yu Ning’s ring? Did Yu Ning confess his love to you?”

Ji Mingxia hurriedly hid his hand behind his back, “No, no, no, you’re getting it wrong.”

Bao Guangyuan noticed Ji Mingxia’s flustered look and he quickly said in a kind and understanding manner, “It’s alright, I understand.”