Chapter 115

With his eyes covered, Ji Mingxia’s sense of hearing and touch became extraordinarily keen.

Unlike the cold peck earlier, Yu Ning’s kiss was like spring rain this time. The cold and burning heat mingled, turning it into moist love that fell deeply on Ji Mingxia’s lips.

The familiar scent lingered around him, the moist heat went through his whole body, and the tingling sensation between the lips and tongue was raging.

Ji Mingxia panted violently, the end of his eyes unconsciously dense with moist physiological tears.

“Yu Ning ….be gentle, um ……”

Ji Mingxia struggled desperately. He stretched out his hand, wanting to push Yu Ning away, but as a result, he had just stretched it out when it was strongly pressed back on the bed. Yu Ning intertwined their fingers tightly, not giving Ji Mingxia a chance to move.

The sweet kiss constantly stimulated Ji Mingxia’s senses, and his already hot body boiled up as if it had been ignited.

When he was about to boil over, he touched Yu Ning’s cold skin and under the alternation of cold and hot, an indescribable tingling sensation swept through his nerve endings, making Ji Mingxia’s body to tremble unconsciously.

He felt like he was wandering in a dream without borders, and just when he was gradually intoxicated by it, Yu Ning suddenly stopped.

He let go of the hand covering Ji Mingxia’s eyes, then pulled up the quilt that had slipped off and covered Ji Mingxia from head to toe.

Ji Mingxia gasped violently. He opened his eyes and looked at Yu Ning in confusion. It took a long time for him to regain his senses and he suddenly noticed that several buttons of his pajama had somehow been opened. The skin all over his body was glowing pink and there was a thin layer of sweat.

Yu Ning was still pressing his hand against the bed, but Ji Mingxia had no strength to struggle.

His whole body was limp, even the fingers were numb. Yu Ning touched them a little and Ji Mingxia almost groaned out loud.

“Shh.” Yu Ning whispered next to Ji Mingxia’s ear. His body temperature was also a little higher than usual, his voice was slightly husky and incredibly sexy. His lips gently rubbed Ji Mingxia’s ear and he lowered his voice to him, “There are cameras.”

Ji Mingxia froze, and instantly sobered up from the ambiguous atmosphere. “There are camera—“

Seeing Yu Ning signaling him not to speak, Ji Mingxia hurriedly swallowed back the rest of his words. He looked at Yu Ning with wide eyes, and followed his example to speak in a whisper, “Where?”

His face was flushed, his hair was wet with sweat and a few strands were stuck to his forehead and cheeks. His lips were darker than usual because of the kiss, like rose petals covered with dew.

Yu Ning couldn’t hold back and lowered his head for another kiss.

Ji Mingxia almost fell into the soft kiss but his mind remembered the camera and he suddenly got anxious: “Yu Ning ……”

Yu Ning heard Ji Mingxia call his name and his breathing became heavier.  He restrained himself this time and whispered back, “The router at the end of the bed.”

The router?

Ji Mingxia suddenly remembered seeing a router flashing when he turned off the lights. He just thought that the router was connecting and never imagined that there was a camera hidden inside!

He usually heard talks about this kind of thing when surfing on the Internet.

But he wasn't that bothered because he was still a student and rarely stayed in hotels. Even if he did, he wouldn’t be as vigilant because he was male.