Chapter 125

“…… Anyway, Grandma is a person with a hard mouth and a soft heart, don’t be deceived by her appearance, you’ll know after a few more days together, trust me.” Ji Mingxia concluded.

“Of course, your grandmother is my grandmother, in the future I want to be filial to her with you.” Yu Ning said.

Ji Mingxia was stunned for a moment, and then realized that this was what he had just said to Grandma Ji. Not only did Yu Ning hear all of it, but he had also sent it back in its original form to tease him.

“Good for you Yu Ning, you’ve learned to take advantage of me so quickly.” Ji Mingxia laughed.

Yu Ning looked at him and slowly moved closer, “I have an advantage too, do you want to take it?”

Ji Mingxia looked at the person close at hand. Yu Ning’s eyelashes were long and curled, the sunlight fell on the side of his face, casting faint shadows under them, and every time he blinked his eyes, It was like a small fan fluttering Ji Mingxia’s heart.

His eyes slowly wandered and landed on Yu Ning’s lips. They were perfectly shaped and the corners of his mouth were still slightly curved, indicating his good mood at the moment.

Ji Mingxia was a little tickled.

Although they had kissed twice, the first was at the hotel, with cameras, and he was the one being pressed, so it didn’t count.

The other time was yesterday, when he initiated the kiss …… but it was just a peck, so it wasn’t satisfying.

And at this moment, the atmosphere was just right, and they were in the privacy of his room, since Yu Ning had enthusiastically given the invitation, he could completely pounce on Yu Ning and show off his majesty.

With this thought, Ji Mingxia was just about to lean over and kiss Yu Ning when there was a sudden knock at the door.

Ji Mingxia was startled and almost stumbled and fell over.

He quickly gathered his expression and got up to open the door by a crack, then peeked his head

Grandma Ji was standing outside and she looked at Ji Mingxia with a stern face, “Are you two going to sleep in the same room at night?”

The expression Ji Mingxia had just put together cracked on the spot and he shook his head in reflex.

“Then why are you hiding in your room and closing the door?” Grandma Ji asked with an expressionless face.

Ji Mingxia’s face instantly reddened with the embarrassment of being caught. He hurriedly pulled the door open and revealed the entire room to Grandma Ji, allowing her to see that he and Yu Ning were fully dressed. “We are just ……we are just tidying up together, we aren’t doing anything, really. “

Grandma Ji looked at Yu Ning, who stood straight and looked at her respectfully, and then at the red-faced Ji Mingxia, before slowly saying, “Mingxia, come and look for the key to the other room with me.”

“Oh, okay.” Ji Mingxia responded. He turned his head and gave Yu Ning a wink, then followed Grandma Ji.

Grandma Ji slowly walked back to her room, and when Ji Mingxia came in, she sat down on a chair and said, “First close the door, then sit down.”

When Ji Mingxia heard this, he understood that his grandmother had something to say to him.

He did as he was told and looked at Grandma Ji with some apprehension.

Grandma Ji looked at Ji Mingxia in silence, and it wasn’t until Ji Mingxia kept glancing at her with a guilty conscience that she sighed and said, “Are you and Yu Ning together?”